Chapter 28

Emma's POV

Everything seemed to be going fine except for the fact that I saw Milah and Killian last night outside the house. Killian has been kind enough to let me stay with him, but now I just feel like a burden.

"Emma, are you sure about this?" Regina asks.

"Yep. Im going to leave Killian's. After all Jefferson is gone so I dont need Killian's help anymore." I say.

"Emma your crazy. You need to stay with him. Not because you cant live on your own, but because you want to spend time with him. If you leave his house he will leave town. Is that what you want?" She asks.

"If it means he wont be with Milah then yes." I say.

"Oh please she will just go with him and they will get married and children. Is  that what you want?" She asks.

I thought about it for a moment an realized that I wouldnt want that.

Robin's POV

"So she just showed up?" I ask Killian.

"Yeah I was checking the mail and she just showed up. She wouldnt even leave." He says to me.

"Did Emma see her?" I ask.

"Oh god I hope not. I dont want her to just go away." He says.

"Well I think its best she knows that Milah has been bothering you." I say.

"And if she did she wouldnt care." He says.

"Killian stop this. She likes you man up  and kiss her. Its time she knows how you feel." I tell him.

Regina's POV

I had to leave Emma because she was acting crazy. I know she likes Killian and wants to be with him. They both need to just realize that they are meant to be.

"So she wanted to leave?" Robin asks.

"Yeah she thought he wanted to be with her." I say.

"No Killian hates Milah and she went to the house and went to bother him. Killian doesnt want her around all he wants is Emma." He says.

"And all she wants is him. Why cant the realize they are suppose to be together?" I question.

"I dont know. I know they would make each other very happy though." He says.

"If they dont realize it on their own we will need to intervene." I say.

"I agree with you completely." He says.

Killian's POV

I went into the house and saw Emma in her room packing things. Just seeing her pack made my heartbreak.

"Swan, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Im getting rid of things that I dont need." She says.

"Really? Because it looks like your packing all your stuff." I say.

"Okay I lied. Im unpacking my stuff. I was thinking of leaving because you dont need to keep and eye on me anymore since Jefferson is gone. Though I thought about it and I dont want to go back to living alone. I hope this is okay." She says.

"Thats just fine love. Hey how about we do something tonight?" I ask nervously.

"Sure I'd like that." She says.

"Great we will leave at 7." I say.

She went back to unpacking her stuff and I went out the door and watched her for awhile. Robin was right I had to let her know how I feel before I lose her  forever.