Chapter 38

Regina's POV

Robin and I are together and hopefully lasting forever and I think we will. After all who better to help me with my sister's kid then him.

"Robin I love you." I say to him.

"I love you too." Robin says back.

"Wow just think about this we are going to be married." I say.

"Yeah I know. I could ask for a better woman then the one I have right here." He says.

"Heres a crazy question, but do you think or want our own kids someday?" I ask.

"You know I never really thought about marriage of a family until I got with you. I hope someday we do, but we dont have to rush." He says.

That makes me happy that he wants a life with me and only me.

Emma's POV

I watched as Killian just sat there watching a TV on the couch. I have to ask him what is next for us.

"Hey can we talk?" I ask.

"Sure Love whats up?" He questions.

"Where is this going?" I ask.

"What love? I dont quite understand." He says.

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking out loud." I say.

"Love are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah Im fine." I say.

Why didnt he get it? Maybe there is no future for him and I.

Robin's POV

"So she was just acting weird all day yesterday?" I ask.

"Yeah it was strange. She asked where this was going. What the bloody hell does that mean?" Killian asks.

"I think she wants to know if there is a future with you guys. Like how Regina and I are engaged I think Emma wants to have peace in mind that your relationship is going farther and not just a dead end." I say.

"Oh god Im so stupid. I just dont know if Im ready to take that step just yet." He says.

"Then talk to her. She will understand. She just need to know that there is at least a future between you guys." I say.

Killian's POV

I went home and saw Emma getting on the porch and she looked very upset. Just seeing her like this kills me.

"Love are you thinking we have no future together?" I ask her.

"Well do we?" She asks.

"Love, listen for a long time I never knew what the feeling of love felt like. Then senior you changed that, but then afterwards I lost you. Then I finally was able to win your heart. Love I do want a future with you, but I dont think now is the right time. I think we need to take it  slow. We have only been together for a year. I want to be with you alittle longer then a year. Is that okay with you?" I ask.

"Yeah Im fine with that. I love you Im happy knowing this can go somewhere." She says.

"I love you more." I say and kiss her.

Someday I would love to ask Emma for her hand in marriage, but she has been having weird long work hours and I have been busy with my job. Just loving her and living with her for now is perfect. One day we can be married and things will be even more perfect.