Chapter 10

Killian's POV

"Swan come in." I say.

She was shaking and crying I helped her inside my house and placed her on the couch.

"You were right." She says.

"Im sorry." I say.

"He used me. He wouldnt let me leave. Im sorry to have woken you at 6am on a Sunday." She says.

"Thats alright love. Do you want me to take you home?" I ask.

"No thats okay. Can I just sit here for awhile?" She asks.

"Of course. I'll go and get you something. You want some hot tea, coffee, hot chocolate?" I ask.

"Some hot chocolate would be nice." She says.

"Okay I'll be right back." I say.

"Hey Killian?" She questions.

"Yeah Swan?" I ask.

"Thanks." She says.

I walked into the kitchen and started making the hot chocolate and thinking of ways to kill Graham.

Regina's POV

I was woken up by my phone going off and saw a missed call from Emma followed by a lot of text.

Emma Swan

Hey I know its early, but something bad happened with Graham.

Emma Swan

Please wake up. I really need a friend right now.

Emma Swan

Hey I think Im going to be okay. I know exactly who to talk to about this.

Unknown Number

Hey Regina its Robin. Please call me or text me when you get this we have to talk. Its about that night at your sister's place. If you dont want to text me or call me back I'll be hiking in the forest. So if you want to yell at me that would work too.

What happened with Emma and Graham? Who did she go too? She would have bothered me until I got back to her. Should I meet Robin?

Robin's POV

Hiking is one of my favorite things to do early on the weekends. People think its weird to get up and go for a hike, but not me.

"Hey you!" Someone yells,  but it wasnt just anyone.

"Regina you actually came." I say.

"God." She says.

"Umm sorry are you saying god as in like oh god never speak about that night or God your a mad man hiking this early?" I ask.

"A bit of both." She says.

"Look I just thought we could get this out in the open. We both were drunk at a party..." I say.

"Yes drunk at a party. We dont need to go through it again." She says.

"If that was all you had to say then why not text that to me why come here? Unless you have something else to say?" I ask.