Chapter 8

Emma's POV

I woke up in a place I didnt know. I looked around and saw no one near me. Then the door opened and I saw the person.

"Good morning Swan." Killian says.

"What the hell happened? Why am I here?" I ask.

"Relax. You were drunk off your ass last night and so..." He says.

"You took advantage of me wow." I say.

"Uh no. I found you talking to a plant and since Graham pasted out on the ground, Zelena was drunk, and I could find Regina. I decided to bring you here. I did nothing to you." He says.

"How do I know that?" I ask.

"Well lets see your clothes are still on and the fact that Im not that kind of person. I dont take advantage of drunk chicks." He says.

"Well then thanks." I say.

"Now here. You can borrow this." He says handing me his shirt.

"I think Im good. I really dont want to wear the shirt you give all the others." I say.

"Swan, I never give any girl my shirt. I dont even let them stay. You can shower and then just put it on and come downstairs." He says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

Regina's POV

"Owe." I say.

I sat up and I was in my sisters bathroom. I got up and walked out and my sister just looked at me.

"Looks like she's alive after all. You kinda scared the hell out of Dorothy this morning." Zelena says.

"Well I wasnt excepting to find her past out in the bathroom." Dorothy says.

"Hey wheres Emma?" I ask.

"We dont know. We think she left after she couldnt find you." Ruby says.

"Hey who was that guy you were with last night?" Zelena asks.

"Daniel. You know that." I say.

"No the other guy you were kissing last night in the bathroom. He walked out saying you were in there. Maybe we should have checked on you then." She says.

"What did he look like?" I ask.

"Cant remember, but he showed up with Liam's brother." She says.

Crap. Robin. I made out with him last night. Oh why dont I remember that.

Robin's POV

"So is she okay?" I ask Killian as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah she is fine. Thanks for helping me get her here." He says.

"No problem. So what really happened to Graham?" I ask.

"Well like I told you and her he pasted out." He says.

"Right. Now did he past out for drinking to much or did you punch him?" I ask.

"I might have punched him." He says.

"For what? Was he talking to Emma?" I ask jokingly.

"Well yeah. He was grabbing on her and telling her to come home with him. She kept saying no and he didnt listen." He says.

"So you puched him and then told Emma he was pasted out and that she was..." I say.

"Talking to plants." He says.

"Nice cover. So do you think Graham will tell her that you punched him?" I ask.

"So change of subject you kissed Regina." He says.

"Yeah, but I dont really know how it started or why. All I know was that it happened. Anyway it sounds like Emma is down I'll see you later." I say and walk out.

Regina was now all I could think about. God I hate the fact that she most likely doesnt remember last night and I hate that she must have gone home with Daniel.

Killian's POV

Emma walked into the kitchen and I just stared at her. She was wearing my shirt and looked absolutely perfect. Just wow.

"Umm is something wrong?" She asks.

"No not at all coffee?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

"Look I know what I said last night and..." I say.

"Look I appreciate what you have done for me, but this doesnt make us friends in any way." She says.

"Right of course not. Why would I want to be your friend anyway." I say.

"Sorry. Its just I cant trust you. Your Killian Jones. I just think its best you stay the way you are and leave me alone." She says.

"If the lady insist, but Love is that what you really want?" I ask coming closer to her.

"Yes thats what I want." She says.

"Okay then. We arnt friends and I will leave you alone from now on." I say.

"I should go my mom is probably worried. I give you this back when I see you around." She says.

"No thats okay. You keep it." I say.

She walked out of the house and started walking away. I had this feeling like someone had just crushed my heart. I dont want to leave her alone, but I dont want to be her friend and I dont want her with any other guys. I just cant figure out what all that means.