Chapter 19

Robin's POV

It has been a few days and Killian to me has lost his mind. It was night time and I saw Killian following Jefferson and I had to stop him before someone got hurt.

"Killian whats the matter with you? Why are you following him?" I ask.

"I have my reason now out of my way." He says.

"Killian your crazy. Dont do this." I say to him.

"Killian, dont blah blah blah. I will do as I please." He says.

Emma and Regina were walking up and Killian continued past them.

"Emma you need to stop him." I say to her.

"Stop him for what?" She asks.

"Going after Jefferson." I say.

"Okay let me see what I can do." She says and walked towards him.

"Hey can you help me with something?" Regina asks me.

"Sure." I say.

"Okay then follow me." She says and I did as she said.

Emma's POV

I knew what Killian was doing and why he was doing it. I had to catch him before something bad happen.

"Killian! Killian! Stop!" I yell at him.

"Go away Swan he needs to get what he deserves." He says.

"No he doesnt. Killian leave it be. You cant hurt him. Now stop it." I say.

"No Swan. He hurt you and I wont let him go on think he can treat someone that way." He says.

He just kept following Jefferson and so I had to follow him just so Killian doesnt get hurt. I mean Jefferson yeah thats what I meant.

Regina's POV

I had Robin follow me home because I had to talk to him about something.

"Nice place." Robin says walking in.

"Yeah its not much, but its home." I say.

"Regina this place is very nice. So what did you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Well Emma is working tomorrow and I need someone to watch Zoey would you mind?" I ask.

"Not at all, but why did you have to ask me here and not there?" He asks.

"No theres more. I wanted to talk to you about why Killian is doing what he is doing. You just have to promise that you wont tell Emma I told you." I say.

"I promise." He says.

Then I told him everything and then he had now wanted to hurt Jefferson.

Killian's POV

I knew Emma didnt want me to go after him, but he left me no choice. What he does to her sickens me. I finally caught up to Jefferson and punched him in the face.

"What the hell!" He yells.

"You dont speak. You hit Emma, you force her to have sex with you. Then you cheat on her and when she wants to leave you beat her again. I wont have it." I say kicking his side.

"Jones, Emma Swan is a whore and she is my whore. Just get away." He says.

"I said dont speak." I say and kick him again.

"Killian stop it." Emma says pulling me away.

"Swan.. He needs to he punished." I say.

"Just leave it alone. Your coming with me and Jefferson we will talk later." Emma say and takes me away.

She just continued to drag me until we got to her house and then she pulled me inside. I wonder what she is going to do to me.