Chapter 27

Robin's POV

Today we had to help Regina get Zoey back. We all know that Zoey means the world to Regina ever since her sister past. As we wait to talk to someone Zelena's old friends Ruby and Dorothy showed up.

"Hey you dont mind if we help right?" Ruby asks.

"Not at all." Regina says.

"Okay now we need to talk to everyone alone please." The judge person says.

Ruby went first and then Dorothy and then it was my turn.

"It will be okay." I say to Regina when I walked in.

"Okay so how do you know Regina?" The judge asks.

"Oh Im an old friend from high school, but now Im her boyfriend." I say.

"Okay. So how has Regina been with the child?" He asks.

"Oh she has been there for the child since I got back here. When that little girl had a small cold and teething Regina had to take her to the doctor before we knew what was happening and I have never seen so much fear in her eyes. She thought something was wrong." I say.

"So Regina has been good with the child as far as you know?" He asks.

"Yes. 100 percent." I say and then I was showed out.

Killian's POV

After Robin went in and it was my turn to talk about Regina.

"Okay Mr.Jones how do you know Regina?" The man asks.

"Well she and I were somewhat friends in high school. My best friend is her boyfriend now and now we are good friends." I say.

"So you have seen her with Zoey right?" He asks.

"Yes I have." I say.

"So how is she with the child?" He asks.

"Well from what I have seen she has been putting that child ahead of herself. From what I know she has been giving that child everything." I say.

"So Regina has been good with the child as far as you know?" He asks.

"Yes she has been." I say and was showed out.

Emma's POV

It was now my turn and I knew what I had to do since she was my best friend after all.

"Okay Miss.Swan how do you know Regina?" The man asks.

"We have been best friends since kindergarten." I say.

"So you two go way back?" He asks.

"Yes way back I was even there was Zelena had the baby." I say.

"So you have seen how Regina iswith the child?" He asks.

"Yes. She loves that little girl. When her sister died the first thing Regina asked was who was getting the baby and who was going to take care of her? That little girl has been able to make Regina feel better since her sister pasted away. I think its wrong that Cora took her away." I say.

"So she has been good with the child?" He asks.

"Yes she has and Zelena chose her and thats not fair that Regina got a bond to the child and then have her taken away." I say and then was showed out.

Regina's POV

That was the last one and now it was time to know what the judge to decide.

"Regina this is pointless." My mom says.

"No mom. Zelena choose me to take care of her child and now it time for someone to say something." I say.

"Well usually this takes time to decide, but it didnt take that much time to decide after hearing everything. Zelena choose Regina and so have we. We think Regina is the best fit for that little girl. So Cora please hand the child over." The judge says.

My mother rolled her eyes, but handed Zoey over to me. I wasnt gonna let my sister down. She left this world and left me her child and this isnt going to be easy but I have a lot of people who believe in me. So I know I can do this.

A/N: Just so you know The next chapter will be back to about the relationships and the friendships.