Chapter 16

Emma's POV

I stopped Killian from walking away from me and I had to think of a way to keep him from leaving.

"What do you want Swan? I want to leave." He says to me.

"Killian I dont want you to go please stay." I say.

"Why? You have your date and I wanna go. Now move." He says.

"Killian no. I will not move. Please stay. That guy isnt my date he is my friend. He came here with me because my date stood me up." I tell him.

"Swan, what do you want from me?" He asks.

"Stay. I could really use talking to you. After all we need to discuss what you did to Graham last week." I say.

"So he told you about that?" He asks.

"Yeah. He said you beat on him until he promised not to use me in his little game. Thank you for that." I say.

"Your welcome love. Just one thing though. You own me one dance." He says.

"Okay. One dance." I say.

Robin's POV

"So this is nice." Regina says.

"Yeah. It is." I say to her.

Just holding her close durning the slow songs were everything.

"So your really headed to London for schooling?" She asks.

"Yeah. I live here with my Grandma and after I graduate Im going home to my mom and for school." I say.

"So how long will you go away for?" She asks.

"I dont know why?" I ask.

"Just wondering." She says.

"Oh look at that." I say pointing at the dance floor.

Regina's POV

"Its Emma and Killian. Aww they look so cute." I say to Robin.

"Yeah they do. Though its gonna be different when he leaves." He says.

"Wow you two take a whole year to get at least one date from us and the you go." I say.

"Yeah I guess so. Its just something thing we have to do. You understand right?" He asks.

"Yeah I get it. I wasnt planning on anything further then this. Im mean after all we are all 18. Its to young to tell whats gonna last." I say.

"Yeah thats true." He says.

I may have started to care for him, but we are young there is no way this would have last. The same would be for Emma and Killian.

Killian's POV

Emma was so wonderful and she said it was wonderful that I was going back home and I didnt really want to leave her.

"Hey you wanna get out of here?" She asks.

"Sure." I say.

She took my hand and lead me outside and we stopped at the docks.

"Its so wonderful out here. Sorry I made us leave." She says.

"Thats okay love. It was getting to crowded for me anyway." I say.

"You know after all this crazy year I cant wait to get out of this school." She says.

"Yeah thats a good thing. I think I wont miss all this, but I will miss you." I say.

"Hey Killian since all this stuff there is one thing I have to give you." She says.

"And whats that?" I question.

Without any warning she just kissed me. I didnt want to let her go, but I knew it was just a one time thing. Because after that one night Emma and I havent spoke about it and I havent heard from her in the last 10 years. Thats right its been ten years later and Robin and I both decided to go back to Storybrooke after all these years. I wonder whatever happened to Emma after all these years.