Chapter 18

Regina's POV

Its been a couple days since I have seen  Robin. Though today Emma and I were going through some of the stuff my sister had before she past.

"Wow she had a lot." Emma says.

"Yeah she never liked to let things go." I say.

"So hows it going with the baby?" She asks.

"She is wonderful. Its just I wish she could have been with her mom." I say.

"Okay. How about Daniel how is he?" She asks.

"Well he hasnt gotten worse and he hasnt gotten better." I say.

"Okay what is the baby's name again?" She asks.

"Zoey. That was Zelena's favorite name." I say.

"Okay. Now let get through this stuff." She says.

It took awhile, but we got almost everything of Zelena's packed up. Most of it was left to Zoey and one day she will have it.

Robin's POV

Killian and I havent really left Storybrooke after all we learned. We walked into Granny's and saw Regina and Emma sitting at table with a baby.

"Im gonna say hi." I say.

"Okay. I really dont see why you need to." Killian says.

"Get over the fact Emma is married and try to be her friend." I tell him and stand up.

I went over to Emma and Regina and tapped on Regina's shoulder.

"Hey how are you?" She asks me.

"Fine and you guys?" I ask.

"Good." Emma says.

"Very good." Regina says.

"So who is this little one?" I ask.

"This would be Zoey, Zelena's baby." She says.

"She is lovely by the way I heard about Zelena how you taking it?" I ask.

"Its hard, but I have to take care of this little one now. Life doesnt just slow down." She says.

After some small talk I went back over to Killian he just hasnt been himself after knowing Emma was married.

Emma's POV

When Jefferson found out that Killian was back he started acting very very weird and possessive over me and it got on my nerves.

"Emma come here please?" Jefferson asks.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"Out with Regina? Why?" I ask.

"Why because that man is back and everyone is saying he is even better looking then before." He says.

"So what? I married you." I say.

"Because Killian was gone." He says.

"Im so sick of this. So what of Killian is here. So what not like it matters. I need to go." I say and walked out.

I walked down the street and bumped into someone.

"Sorry love." Killian says.

"No! No! No!" I say and began to walk off.

Killian's POV

Emma was walking away and I didnt know what I did to make her so mad at me. So I stopped her from leaving.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"Nothing. Its just Jefferson is upset at the fact that your here." She says.

"Im sorry. I just go back to where I was." I say.

"No I dont want you to leave again." She says.

"Swan, Im confused. Do you want to be with your husband or do you wanna be with me?" I ask.

"Thats not that point." She says.

"Im annoyed Swan. I dont know what you want. Back then I did love you and was kinda waiting for you, but now Im not doing this. Find out what you want and then come find me." I say and walked away.

I walked away and left Swan alone. She doesnt get to say say her husband wants me gone and that she wants me to stay. She has a choice now. Im through with waiting for this woman. She can either stay with her husband or be with me. Im not gonna do this anymore.