Chapter 31

Emma's POV

I woke up in my bed and my head was pounding. I had no memory of last night. I looked to my nightstand and there was a note.

Emma,

Last night you got drunk and then said you loved me then you kissed me and pasted out. Now I know you didnt really mean it so lets never bring it up again. I left you some aspirin and some water. I also made breakfast for you its downstairs. I'll see you later. Feel better Swan.

-Killian.

I told him I loved him and kissed him and now what will happen between us. I need to tell him it wasnt the Alcohol talking. But he doesnt feel the same maybe I should do what he said and forget it ever happened.

Robin's POV

"Your idea kind of worked." I say to Regina.

"It didnt work all the way. Killian didnt tell her it back." She says.

"Yeah because Killian knew she was drunk and he wasnt going to say things that she would forget, but he did get her home." I say.

"Yeah I guess so. Oh there he is. Im gonna go talk to him. Can you please take Zoey home?" She asks me.

"Sure thing. Just go easy on him." I say.

"Yeah I will try." She says.

Regina's POV

I watched as Killian walked into Granny's. I followed him and as he sat down I sat down across from him.

"Regina hey." He says.

"We need to talk about last night." I say.

"Okay what about it?" He ask.

"Emma was drinking alot last night and when she drinks she starts saying things that go on in her mind. So if she told you anything it was all true." I tell him.

"Emma said she loved me and I doubt she actually meant it." He says.

"Well she did. I should know she told me and I want her and you to finally be happy." I say.

"Fine I'll go talk to her. Wait is that why you did this whole I talk to Tink and Emma was talking with Graham?" He asks.

"Yeah maybe." I say.

"Fine I'll go talk with her." He says.

"Good." I say.

Killian's POV

I had to go home to talk with Emma and see what is actually happening between us.

"Your back hey. About last night." Emma says.

"Do you actually love me?" I ask.

"Woah.. umm... Well Killian.." She says.

"Yeah I get it." I say.

"No Killian I did mean what I said. I just know you would never feel the same way about me." She says.

"Emma I do feel the same way about you. I never told you because I thought you wouldnt feel the same. I love you Emma Swan." I say to her.

"I love you too." She says.

I stepped closer to her and she came closer to me and then I pulled her close and kissed her. Her lips are so soft and everything feels right. Emma and I are now finally together after all these years and Im never letting her go.