Chapter 20

Regina's POV

I havent seen Emma or Killian since Emma followed after him yesterday. I had to get to work and was waiting for Robin to show up.

"Hey sorry Im late." Robin says as I let him in.

"Its okay." I say.

"Okay. So what do you need?" He asks.

"Its simple. Just keep her alive please." I say to him.

"Yeah I know." He says.

"Okay. Now her formula is in the cabinet, all they things for diaper changing is in the nursery, and I will be back to check in every so often. Not that I dont trust you. Its just I just lost my sister and its gonna be hard for me to leave her for awhile." I say.

"I understand. Dont worry she will be just fine." He says.

"Thanks. Hey have you heard from Emma or Killian?" I ask.

"Nope. Now it will all be okay." He says.

"Okay thanks again." I say and handed him Zoey.

Emma's POV

Killian and I have been talking all day night long. He had fell asleep on the couch and I covered him up last night and for awhile I watched him sleep. This morning I started making breakfast.

"Good Morning Love ." Killian says to me.

"Oh I didnt know you awoke. Here I making some breakfast." I say to him.

"Thanks. Now about what happened last night." He says.

"Like I told you Im over it." I say.

"Your not mad?" He asks.

"You know Im not mad. I get why you did what you did. Now you will have to leave and just forget everything Jefferson did to me." I say.

"Swan, I cant do that. What he did was wrong." He says.

"Killian please just stop." I say.

"Swan..." He starts.

"No! No more." I say.

"Fine. Whatever I need to go." He said and walked out the door.

Great I made him very upset and I couldnt believe it. Why am I defending Jefferson?

Killian's POV

Robin texted me and I went over to Regina's to see what he was up to.

"So you beat him up?" He questions.

"Yep. Thats what he gets for being a jerk." I say.

"And Emma is taking his side. Even though you were doing all this to protect her?" He asks.

"Yes. You know I will do anything to make her safe and that guy just really pushes my buttons." I say.

"Killian you cant just kill him or hurt him in anyway. Think about what that does to Emma. You have to find away around this." He says.

"How? I havent been able to get over her in 10 years. God I have to do something about all this." I say.

"Killian please dont do anything stupid." He says.

"I wont make any promises." I say and walked out.

I was done with everyone telling me no Im gonna do something. I just dont know what just yet.

Robin's POV

Regina finally came back and I handed her the baby.

"Thanks again." She says.

"I need to go." I say.

"What why?" She asks.

"Killian is completely jealous of Jefferson and if no one stops him something bad will happen." I say.

"Okay go. Make sure he does nothing crazy." She says.

I went out and went to find Killian and he was drinking on the bench.

"There you are. Are you done with whatever this is?" I ask.

"Yep. I have a new plan that wont hurt Jefferson." He says.

"And what will that be?" I ask.

"Im gonna go out with Milah again." He says.

"What why?" I ask.

"The only one to know that is me." He says.

Then he got up and I saw him kiss Milah and when I looked the other way I noticed Emma was watching. He was making her feel the way he feels. Thats a good move, but also a dick move.