Chapter 6

Robin's POV

It was another day at school and Killian and I were sitting outside before the school day started.

"So what happened after I fell asleep?" Killian asks.

"Oh umm Victor tried to rape Regina I stood up for her and she then just left." I tell him.

"Today is now Monday and you still havent let it go. Plus when I asked what happened when I fell asleep I meant I woke up with writing on my head this morning." He says.

"Oh yeah that. I got bored." I say.

"Thanks Mate." He says.

"So are you sure they arent here yet?" I ask.

"Oh Im sure. We got here way before them. Other people are here now, but they still arnt." He says.

Regina's POV

"Damn it they are waiting for us. What do we do?" I ask.

"Well we had your mom drop us off a few blocks from the school. Ohh lets go around back." Emma says.

"Oh good idea. Except its locked." I say.

"Yeah so." She says.

"Oh right you pick locks when your bored." I say.

We went around back and Emma picked the lock and we got inside. We walked over to the front of the school and watched as Robin and Killian were still on the look for us. God we know what they want, but we have more class then that. There is no way we are sleeping with them because we know where we will end up. Hurt and Alone.

Killian's POV

They somehow got into the school when we wernt paying any attention.

"Thats it Im done." I say.

"Done with what?" Robin asks.

"Obviously we cant win them over by approaching them. We need to do the other thing." I say.

"What other thing?" He asks.

"We stop bugging them and pretend they dont exist." I say.

"Thats what they want us to do." He says.

"Yeah thats what they want us to think, but lets face it they like the fact were trying to get with them. It will make them confront us." I say.

"Wow. Sometimes your alittle scary." He says.

"Well its just how women are. They like the attention from a guy and when it goes away they just have to speak to the guy about it. Thats why we get them and crush them." I say.

Oh those girls wont know what hit them. Who is thinking now? Thats right I am. Though this feels weird. Oh well I'll just pretend I dont feel it.

Emma's POV

Today was actually a good day. Killian and Robin walked past Regina and I and I gotta say it felt good not being bothered by Killian. The rest of the week was the same and it was amazing.

"Hey Emma what are you doing on this Friday night?" Graham asks.

"Oh I was suppose to hang out with Regina, but she is going out with Daniel. So nothing. Im doing nothing. Why do you ask?" I ask.

"Well its just I know Neal is gross and that things didnt work out with August. I was gonna talk to you after that party to see if you were okay, but Killian got in the way. Since he finally has stopped I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight?" He asks.

I was about to answer when I saw Killian stop in his own tracks. He was like waiting for me to answer Graham with a no.

"Sure Graham I would love too. Most of the guys that have hit on me I think your the only one thats normal." I say.

"I'll pick you up at 8." He says and walked away.

I opened my locker and Killian shut it and leaned against it.

"I know your probably wondering why Im not around you. Its because your blah." He says.

"You know I really dont care why your not around. I actually like that your not around me anymore. I can finally go to school and not dread that I have to see you." I say.

"Okay listen here Swan. Graham is worse then me. I dont like this." He says.

"No you dont like the fact that Graham gets a date and you get nothing. How can anyone be worse then you. You play with girls emotion and then enjoy the fact that you crush them. Your a heartbreaker and nothing is worse then that. You just need to realize that some girls dont want you to hurt them because they rather actually have someone really care not some heartbreaking pig. So if you think Graham is worse then you. Then you have never truly heard what you do. No one is worse then Killian Jones. Just stating facts." I say to him.

"Just dont say I didnt worn you Swan. You'll see Im right about him." He says and walked away.

As he walked away he actually looked sad. Did I just hurt his feels? No Killian Jones has no feeling. Or does he? No he doesnt he is selfish and he cares about no one. I didnt just hurt Killian Jones. Did I?