Chapter 25

Emma's POV

As days went by Jefferson has been around and Killian has been trying to hurt him. I hated that Killian was doing this for me and I havent had the guts to tell him that I love him. Though whats the point its not like he would care.

"Love? I talked to Robin he said he saw Jefferson packing his stuff up. It turns out he is leaving town." Killian tells me.

"Are you sure? Is it for good?" I ask.

"Well he did tell Robin he was done with you and you got the papers in the mail. Your officially single." He says.

"Im glad to be away from Jefferson, but I dont want to be alone." I say.

"Emma your not alone. Im right here." He says.

"But now with him leaving your gonna go too. Then I will be alone." I say.

"Swan, Im not going anywhere." He says.

"You dont have to protect me anymore." I say.

"I always have to protect you." He says.

He then got up from his chair and walked outside. What does he mean by that?

Robin's POV

Regina was with me last night when she got a call saying Daniel was officially gone. She was very upset, but she knew she had me.

"Im so sorry." I say.

"Its alright. I'll be fine." She says.

"Okay. If there is anything you need just let me know." I say.

"I will thank you Robin." She says.

She was just so upset I mean there was a part of her that loved him that will always love him and I knew that. I just wished there was something I could do for her.

Killian's POV

I sat on the steps of the house just thinking. Jefferson was leaving and that sweet woman still hasnt guessed that Im only around because I love her.

"Killian why are you sitting outside? Did Emma kick you out?" Robin asks.

"No I just came to think." I say.

"Ahhh. Well Jefferson has finally left I saw him leave with my own eyes. Also Daniel had pasted and I am getting stuff for Regina." He says.

"Hey how did you do it?" I ask.

"How'd I do what?" He questions.

"How'd you let her know you loved her?" I ask.

"Oh that. She came to me. Killian I have seen the way Emma looks at you and I know you love her. The way she looks at you is the same way you look at her. You both love each other. Just kiss her." He says.

"What if she slaps me?" I ask.

"Then you must have done something stupid." He says.

He walked away and I looked inside the house and saw Emma drifting off into sleep on the couch. If only I believed that she loved me too.

Regina's POV

Robin, Emma, and Killian came with me to say goodbye to Daniel. Then we went back to my place and let the babysitter leave. To make this day even worse the babysitter told me that Zoey was very warm.

"Regina just calm down." Robin says.

"I cant. What if she is sick?" I ask.

"She is very warm maybe you should call a doctor." Emma suggests.

"Yeah okay." I say.

I made a house call and a doctor did show up and lucky for me. She is going to be fine. She just has a small ear infection and she has started teething.

"See she is okay." Robin says.

There was a knock on the door and we all looked at each other.

"I got it." Killian says.

He opened the door and my mother walked in.

"Mother what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came for Zoey." She says.

"What? Why? Zelena left her to me." I say.

"Regina there is no way you can handle this. She needs to be with someone who knows what they're doing." She says.

"You cant just take her from Regina." Robin says.

"Well actually I can. Zelena may have left her with Regina, but it said if I dont think Regina is up to the task I can take her." My mother says.

"Thats not fair." I say.

"Hand her over Regina." She says.

"No." I say.

"I said hand her over." She says again.

I refused to give her up and my mother was not making it easy. She got her lawyers in on this and they read what Zelena had put and they took Zoey from me and handed her over to my mother. Then they all left.

"Im gonna get her back from you. Just wait and see!" I yell as they are leaving.

My sister left her child with me and Im not letting My mother take her away from me. If its a war she wants. Then a war she gets.