Chapter 37

Regina's POV

Its been about a year since everything had happened and Im sure something good is coming soon.

"Emma! Emma! Emma!" I yell running into her work.

"What?" She asks.

"I think Robin is proposing to me tonight." I say.

"Really no way. What makes you think so?"  She asks.

"Well he has been acting weird around me like he is hiding something. At first I thought it was something bad, but not anymore." I say.

"Well Im happy for you and if he doesnt then he probably chickened out." She says.

"I wish I knew for sure." I say.

"Regina just remember this is one of the biggest thing he is going to do and you cant know for sure without crushing him." She says.

"Yeah your right." I say.

Killian's POV

Robin has told me that Regina was the love of his life and that he was going to ask her to marry him.

"So just ask. Dont go insane and trying to make it perfect. She will say yes no matter how you do it." Robin says.

"Okay your right. Hey maybe you could ask Emma before I ask Regina that way I know how easy it will be." He says.

"Now is not the right time for Emma and I to do that. Best of luck." I say.

"Thanks mate." He says.

Robin's POV

Killian was right she loved me and all I have to do is ask. I walked into the restaurant and Regina was already here.

"Hey Robin how are you?" Regina asks.

"Good wow you got here early." I say.

"Yeah Emma helped me get ready and I didnt want to stay at home and have Zoey throw up on me." She says.

"Ahh I just wanted to ask you something. Look you mean everything to me and I cant be without you so I want to ask this. Regina Mills, Will you  marry me?" I ask.

"Yeah Robin I will." She says.

I gave her a kiss and placed the ring on her finger. That wasnt so hard.

Emma's POV

I got a text from Regina saying she and Robin are engaged.

"Well we did it." Killian says.

"Yeah I guess he did. I thought you said he was completely freaking out?" I ask.

"He was I guess he got over it and went for it." He says.

"Im happy for them." I say.

I watched him in the kitchen and I was happy for Regina and Robin, but Killian seems to not have a thought for marriage. Does Killian even want a future with me or is this relationship a dead end.