Chapter 13

Regina's POV

I invited Killian over to work on our project and he seemed very distracted by something.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yes Im fine." He says.

"Look I know your like into my friend, but I know all you want to do is hurt her. I cant let that happen." I say.

"Who says I was gonna hurt her?" He asks.

"I just know you will. Anyway Im gonna get some water you want anything?" I ask.

"No thanks." He says.

I walked downstairs and saw Emma with Robin and they were going into her house. Emma knows I like him. She wouldnt go after him would she?

Killian's POV

I looked around Regina's room and I picked up a photo of her and Emma.(photo above) That Swan is just so beautiful.

"Hey what are you doing?" Regina asks walking in.

"Just looking at your stuff." I say.

"Well that photo was taken over the summer when we went to visit Emma's dad in La." She says.

"Well its a nice photo." I say.

"Thanks. Hey can I ask you something about Robin?" She asks.

"I know all of his embarrassing secrets." I say.

"Well I was wondering why is Marion so special to him?" She asks.

"She isnt." I say.

"So if she isnt why does he go back to her?" She asks.

"I dont know at all. I just think its something simple." I say.

"So he doesnt love her?" She asks.

"Not at all." I say.

"Okay." She says.

"Regina, I know he really likes you and it crushed him to see you with another man. We may be in a fight, but I hate seeing him like that. Just like you dont want to see Emma hurt I dont like seeing Robin hurt." I say.

Robin's POV

"So lovely house." I say to Emma.

"Thanks." She says.

"Wow thats one nice photo (photo above)." I say.

"Thanks. So do you want anything to drink?" She asks.

"Sure." I say.

She walked out and I looked out her window and saw Killian outside with Regina. He wouldnt go after her? Would he?

Emma's POV

I watched Regina and Killian outside and opened the front door and pretended like I was checking the mail.

"Emma? Hey." Regina says.

"Hey Regina. Killian." I say.

"What are you up to?" She asks.

"Working with Robin. You guys?" I ask.

"We are just taking a break." Killian says.

"Emma, where did you go? Oh Killian, Regina hi." Robin says.

"Robin." Killian says.

"Okay. Theres this weird tension between you boys and we want no part of this. Killian lets just go back to my house." Regina says.

"Okay." Killian says.

He looked at me for a moment and then just walked away.

"He wouldnt ask out Regina would he?" Robin asks.

"I dont know. Though I know Regina well enough to say no." I say.

"Well that does make it better." He says and we went back inside.

I felt upset about Killian walking away with Regina. I know its nothing and I know he and I arent a think and he is just flirting with me. I just cant get this jealousy to go away.

A/N: I know its been later then usual and thats because my internet was down for awhile. Sorry, but its fixed now.