Chapter 4

Killian's POV

That blonde denied me. Me Killian Jones and she said she had better. Nothing is better then me. Has there ever been someone as awesome as me. No I dont think so.

"Wow your amazing." Milah says rubbing my chest.

"Yes I know, but that Emma Swan wanted nothing to do with me. She said she had better offers." I say.

"Oh my god this again. Killian we just slept together and your still talking about how some blonde hoe wont let you in her pants. Who cares she a freak, a weirdo, and your better off without her." She says.

"Yeah your right now leave. You know I hate it when Women stay." I say.

"See you tomorrow." She says grabbing her stuff and leaving.

I know she is right about the fact that I dont need Emma Swan, but why cant I forget about her?

Robin's POV

Marion was asleep in my room when there was a knock on the door. I rushed up quickly, got dressed, and went downstairs. When I opened the door Killian walked in.

"Mate you know its 11pm right?" I ask.

"Yes I do. I just need to think." He says.

"Killian, thats enough. So one girl said no. Its not the end of the world." I say.

"It is for me. I have never had a no from anyone before. I need to sleep with Emma and get her to love me and then dump her. I just have too." He says.

"Killian my weird friend no. Just leave it be. She is just one chick out of hundreds who want you. Dont let it go to your head." I say.

"Oh so you didnt go over to Regina's today to try and talk her into sleeping with you. Even though at school she turned you down?" He asks.

"Hey.. Hey shut up Marion is still up there." I say.

"See its not just me you hate being told no too." He says.

"Go home Jones." I say.

"Fine I'll leave and tomorrow Emma will want me and then I will crush her." He says walking out.

He sounds like a mad man then again I kinda want to do the same on Regina.

Emma's POV

"Hey Emma looking good." Neal says to me.

"Yeah thanks. I really think that this is more my look then the dress I wore yesterday." I say.

Yesterday my best friend and I went out of our way to stand out and it worked and now today people still look at us. I gotta say I kinda like it.

"So Emma you and me..." Neal starts then is cut off.

"Neal away. Now. Im pretty sure Swan can do much better then you." Killian says to him.

"You mean like you. Oh please your not as perfect as you think. Dirty man whore. Go back to sleeping around with sluts while your still with my sister Milah." Neal says.

"Oh speaking of which. Swan did you know that when Im not sleeping with Milah and Im with another woman Neal sleeps with his sister?" Killian asks raising his eyebrow.

"Wait, what? Thats disgusting." I say.

"How the hell dis you know that?" Neal asks.

"Wait, its actually true. I thought he made it up. Your sick. Get away from me." I say.

"Emma please." Neal begs.

"Eww I cant even look at you." I say.

Neal walked away and Killian leans up against the lockers.

"Yet you thought he was better then me. No one is better the Killian Jones." He says.

"You are also sick." I say.

"No Im not. I dont sleep with my siblings." He says.

"Your sick because you know he sleeps with his sister and yet you still have sex with her and then with other girls. And you wonder why I want nothing to do with you. This made me disgusted by you even more." I say and walked away.

Regina's POV

Emma walked up to the class and sat down. I had came in early to hide from Robin.

"Whats with you?" I ask Emma.

"So you now have three and I have two." She says.

"What? Who dipped out?" I ask.

"I got rid of Neal. Turns out when his sister's boyfriend is sleeping with someone else. Neal sleeps with his sister." She says.

"Ok dear god thats gross. Though Im down to two now as well. According to Robin, Will sleeps with his stepmom." I say.

"Stepmom not related. Neal and Milah are twins. Its sick." She says.

"Who told you about that anyway?" I ask.

"Killian." She says.

"The guy who wants in your pants really you listen to him?" I ask.

"My thoughts at first, but Neal confirmed it himself." She says.

"Regina, hey I was thinking you and me go out tomorrow night." Victor Whale says to me.

"Oh I cant Wednesday nights out girly night." I say.

"Regina its fine." Emma says.

"Well actually we can make it a double date. You and me, Emma and August." Victor says.

"Emma what do you think?" I ask.

"I guess that could be fine. We can always do our girly night after." She says.

"Great see you guys later." Victor says.

As he walked back to his seat to tell August what the answer was Robin was already in the back giving me a death glare. What is wrong with him? Then Killian walked in and I think he heard August talking about how lucky he is to have got Emma to go out with him. Why do I think he heard, because he looked at Emma all pissed off. Sucks to be them. Just goes to show you jerks never get what they want. Unless they have changed. But that will never ever happen. Robin Locksly and Killian Jones two guys who will never ever changed their ways.