Chapter 32

Regina's POV

I had got a text from Emma saying that she and Killian were finally together and since she was talking with me he didnt tell her that I was kinda behind it all. If he does tell her that she will be pretty mad at me.

"Regina I just saw Emma and Killian holding hands and walking down the street. Your plan worked." Robin says.

"Yeah until Killian tells her their get together was my meddling Emma will be mad at me." I say.

"Just tell him that. He wont say anything if you asked him to." He says.

"You sure he wont rat me out?" I ask.

"Killian will keep it if you ask him too." He says.

I walked over to Killian's and he opened the door and I had to ask him to keep something from Emma.

Killian's POV

"Hey Killian." Regina says.

"Hey Emma went to get food. Can I help you with anything?" I ask.

"I know you wouldnt like to keep something from Emma, but if she knew I meddled in her love life she is going to be mad at me. I was wondering if you could keep my part out of this?" She asks.

"Yeah I think I could do that. I wouldnt want you and your best friend to hate each other." I say.

"Thank you. Thank you." She says and hugs me.

"Regina what are you doing here?" Emma asks walking up.

"Oh I came here to ask if you guys would want to come over for dinner tonight." Regina says.

"Sure. Killian is that okay?" Emma asks.

"Yeah thats fine with me." I say.

Robin's POV

Regina came back and started making dinner for everyone.

"Emma and Killian are coming over for dinner because you couldnt tell her the truth?" I question.

"Yeah I know it sounds stupid, but I didnt know what else to do." She says.

When Emma and Killian came over everything seemed fine and then Emma heard Regina and I talking about her plan and then a fight between went down.

Emma's POV

"So you just like to but in to my personal business! God just stop it." I say to Regina.

"Emma you both wouldnt tell each other what you felt. I had to make you two stop being stupid." She says.

"Oh so not only am I incapable of doing things myself and now Im stupid." I say.

"Okay ladies stop. Regina was just trying to help." Robin says.

"Love its alright." Killian says.

"Did you know?" I ask him.

"Umm.." He says.

"Thats why she was there because she wanted you to keep quiet." I say and walked out.

"Swan! Swan!" Killian yells running after me.

"Stop it. You wernt gonna tell me about this." I say.

"Emma Im sorry I wanted to tell you, but when Regina told me that she didnt want your friendship to be all messed up I decided to keep it. Though no matter what it doesnt change how I feel about you. I love you and no matter how we got together that wont change." He says to me.

"Fine Im not mad at you, but she had no right to butt in like that." I say.

"Love she is your friend and if she hadnt we both would have still thought we didnt care about each other. She kind of did us a favor." He says.

"I guess I over reacted. Anyway since we are almost home and since we are together should we do something we both have wanted to do since forever?" I ask.

"I really hope you mean have adult play time in the bedroom." He says.

"Thats exactly what I meant." I say.

I grabbed his hand and we went back to our place and well lets just say we had fun with what happened after the bedroom door was shut.