Chapter 35

Robin's POV

Emma told me what Killian said and now Im mad at him more then Regina. Why would he do that to me? If Regina always had feelings for me why did she too do that to me?

"Robin I know you know, but please dont be mad." Killian says.

"How could you do this? You knew I never got over her." I say.

"It wasnt a big deal look she loves you and I love Emma so there should be no trouble." He says.

"Not the problem Killian its the fact that you thought I shouldnt know." I say.

"Robin please. Im already fighting with Emma. I dont want to fight with you too." He says.

"I really dont care I need to go." I say and walked away.

I cant speak to him right now I get why he didnt want Emma to know, but he could have told me.

Emma's POV

I was at Granny's minding my own business when Regina walked up and sat down across from me.

"No." I say.

"Emma it was nothing. Please dont be mad." She says.

"You were with Killian before I ever was and you never told me you saw him. I cant believe you would do this. Your suppose to be my friend and now your not anymore." I say.

"So your gonna stop being my friend, but you will stay with Killian?" She asks.

"Thats different. Killian actually told me. You didnt tell me. I will talk to you when I finally forgive you." I say and got up and left.

Regina's POV

I went over to Killian's work and through his stuff at him.

"Hey crazy whats your deal!" He yells.

"Emma isnt talking to me and Robin is pissed off. Why did you tell her?" I ask.

"Because they both needed to know now if you'll excuse me I need to go and find away that will get Emma to forgive me and then I will find away to get Robin to stop being mad." He says.

"So you win them over and they hate me forever? Thats not fair." I say.

"Look if you want them to talk to you again your gonna need to figure it out yourself." He says.

I walked out and had to get Zoey from the babysitter. How will I ever fix this?

Killian's POV

I left Emma a note telling her to meet me at the house. She doesnt have to come, but she can if she wants to. I waited for her and she finally showed up.

"Love I know your upset with me because of what happened years ago. I made you some dinner to make up for it." I say.

"Wow Killian its beautiful." She says and sits down.

"Look I just feel so bad with what happened." I say.

"Killian I guess I did over react at you a little bit. Its just the the thought of you with Regina before you were with me it killed me." She says.

"Well that was like 5 years ago love. It meant nothing. She had just gotten into a fight with Daniel and I well I was just talking to her and it happened, but I wish I could take it back. I never want to hurt you like that ever again." I say and grab her hand.

"Well then I forgive you. I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I say and kiss her.

Now that I have made up with Emma I have to make up with Robin. I just feel so guilty with what I did. Even though she said she forgave me I dont know if I can forgive myself.