Chapter 29

Emma's POV

So I have a date with Killian tonight or a friendship thing with him Im not really sure what it is, but some time alone with him might make it better to try and be together.

"So a date with Killian? How does it feel?" Regina asks.

"Im not sure it is a date, but Im thinking of just telling him how I feel. Hopeful he returns my feelings." I say.

"Oh I think he will. Date or not a date he must know how you feel." She says.

As I got ready Regina helped with my hair and make up.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Better then before." She says.

"Oh shut up." I say.

Robin's POV

"Killian, is this a date or not?" I ask.

"Im not so sure. I was thinking it could be in my mind, but I cant let her know it." He says.

"Killian thats stupid. Just be take her to a nice place and spend a good time with her." I say.

"I just hope she doesnt hate being around me." He says.

"If she did she wouldnt have staid with you at your house for so long. Dont worry it will be wonderful." I say.

"I hope so." He says.

Poor Killian he just needs to relax and have a nice time with Emma.

Killian's POV

I took Emma to the only place I could think of and that was Granny's. It wasnt a place just for a date, but its a friendly environment.

"So this is nice." Emma says.

"Yeah it is." I say.

"So whats with the night out?" She asks.

"Oh I just thought we could have a nice time out." I say

"So is this like a date or something?" She asks.

Great she doesnt want to be out on a date with me what do I do? What do I say?

Regina's POV

Emma had just asked Killian a question and now he was freaking out because he doesnt know what to say. How do I know this because Robin and I are spying on them.

"Killian! Emma! Hey guys mind if we sit?" I ask sitting down next to Killian.

"Of course not." Killian says.

"Awesome so hows it going?" Robin asks.

"Its fine." Killian says.

"Actually guys I was asking him something important." Emma says.

"Oh was this a date? Did we ruin something?" I ask them.

"Oh umm uhh.. I have to pee." Killian says.

I moved out of the way and he got up. Thats is it time to intervene they both need to stop acting crazy and start being happy together.