Chapter 3

Emma's POV

I gotta say for changing our looks we have turned alot of head. Both Regina and I have been asked out all day today. We havent decided whether or not to go out with these, but we might.

"You know I cant believe how many guys have asked you out and how very little have asked me." Regina says.

"Well its one of two reason. One these guys love blondes or they are afraid you will be like your sister." I say.

"Both good points, but seriously. Graham, Walsh, August, Neal. You got all them and what do I get Victor, Will and Daniel. You get four I get three. Three Emma Three." She says.

"Would it make you feel better if I only choose three of them to be like asking me out?" I ask.

"Yeah that would help. Which one will leave your choice?" She asks.

"Walsh." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Walsh is a creep." I say.

"Thats very true." She says.

"Regina Mills and Emma Swan, you really think dressing up like that will get people's attention?" Marion asks.

"Actually it has and Im not afraid of you anymore. See now this will be our school. Come Swan." Regina says and pulls me away.

"Great now its world war Marion." I say.

"Oh shut up. Crap I forgot to get that book for homework. Meet you outside." She says and walked away.

As I opened my locker and could feel someone watching me. When I closed my locker to step forward Killian Jones was standing in my way.

"People have been saying you and your friend have been here the whole time, but I think I would have remembered someone as beautiful as you." He says.

"What a line. Does that usually work on girls and I mean actually girls not robots like Milah and Marion." I say.

"Oh your a little feisty one arnt you Emma Swan?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"You can say that. Im gonna go now." I say.

"You never answered me. You and that Regina have really been here this whole time?" He asks.

"Yeah we have. Hell you have been in classes with me since we were 5 years old. Your brother Liam is dating Regina's older sister Zelena." I tell him.

"If we have known each other that long. You think you would be worth remembering to me. Just look at you. How about we do something? Together." He says winking at me.

"Okay look Im gonna save us both sometime. Your an ass and Im not willing to go down the path of all those other girls. Trust me I have better options then you." I say.

"No ones better then me." He says.

"Well to me a monkey is better then you." I say walking away from him.

"Wow! You even look better from this angle. Swan." He calls after me.

Uhh what a pig. I mean this guy and his friend have lived here since they were 5 and are just disturbing. Killian literally is dating Milah, but he goes around sleeping with other girls, waits for them to fall for him, and then he dumps them. Its a classic Killian Jones move.

Regina's POV

"You are beautiful." I heard someone say.

When I turned around I was expecting some perfect guy, but instead it was Robin Locksly.

"Yes I am, but its not like your getting anywhere with me." I say.

"Are you sure? Because I can really see that dress on my bedroom floor." He says walking closer to me.

"Well if its on your floor then that means that bitch Marion bought the same dress and then went to your house." I say.

"Oh you got a sassy button. I like it." He says.

"And you have a dick button. Its just too bad I wont push that button." I say to him.

"Well arent you wonderful. Come on one night. Just you and me?" He asks.

"Okay one night. February 30th does that work for you?" I ask.

"There is no February 30th." He says.

"Then there is no night for you and me." I say and walked away.

I met Emma outside and told her about Robin and she had told me about Killian. Do this asshats really think we are that desperate. God such assholes. Its a good thing Emma and I are strong and there is no way we would fall for the jerks they are. Unless they changed into better people, but that will never ever happen.