Chapter 14

Killian's POV

I have been working with Regina on this project for awhile and Robin and I finally made up. Emma still doesnt like me and I when I see her with another guy I just want to kill him. I watched her and saw Graham walking over in her direction.

"Emma there you are come with me for a moment Regina needs your help." I say and took her the other way.

"Killian what?" She asks.

"Graham was headed right for you." I say.

"Oh thanks." She says.

"So have you told anyone?" I ask.

"No your the only one that knows other then Graham." She says.

"Okay well I wont tell anyone. Are you sure you dont want me to get you out of this?" I ask.

"Killian its fine really. I can handle it myself." She says.

"Swan, please let me help you. I think one punch in the stomach, several in the face, and kick him a good amount of times in the ribs and you should be good. Oh and one kick to the throat." I say.

"No thats alright." She says.

She places her hand on my arm and looked at me. I knew that I had to do what she wanted.

Regina's POV

"Come on Regina please." Daniel begs.

"No, Im not going." I say.

"Please. Come on there is nothing more fun then ditching school and going somewhere else." He says.

"I cant bail. I have my project to finish up in class today." I say.

"So what let that asshole do it himself. I just wanna spend time with you." He says.

"I wanna spend time with you, but I think I'll pass. I will see you later." I say.

"Regina, you have been spending all your time with that Jones and I cant help, but think you like him." He says.

"Killian, no way. He is just my project partner." I say.

Then Robin walked by with Marion and gave me a small smile and it felt so weird to see.

"Oh you like him. Thats why you spend all the time with Jones because your into Locksly." He says.

"Daniel." I say.

I didnt deny what he said and I didnt agree with him because I dont really know the real way I feel.

"Goodbye Regina." He says and walked away.

Robin's POV

It was after the last class and I was with Killian at my locker. I saw Regina with Emma at her locker and seeing her just hurt.

"Daniel broke up with her." Killian says.

"He what?" I ask.

"He said goodbye to her and then after that she followed him out of the school and told her it was over." He says.

"Why would he dump her doesnt he know how wonderful she is." I say.

"Well he did and not its your chance. She is right there go." He says and pushed me towards her.

"Robin hey." Emma says.

"Hey Emma, Regina can we talk?" I ask.

"I have to go." Regina says and walked the other way.

"Just give her some space." Emma says and followed her.

"Shall we?" Killian asks.

"Shall we what?" I ask.

"Follow them." He says.

I looked at him unsure what to do and he just started following them so I followed after.

Emma's POV

Regina and I walked into Granny's because she was upset about Daniel.

"He said it was because I like Robin." Regina says.

"You do." I say.

"No I... Okay fine I do like him. So what. What do I do?" She asks.

"You can tell him or avoid him." I say.

"Oh avoid that sounds like a plan." She says.

"Ladies may we?" Killian asks.

Though without a yes he sat next to me and forced Robin to sit next to Regina.

"Im sorry he is just well you all know Killian." Robin says.

"Look I need to go. My mom needs me." Regina says.

Robin got up and let her leave and when he looked at he looked sad.

"This year is almost over and prom is right is like two months away. Ask her." I say to him.

"Ooo I like that. Do what Emma said." Killian says.

"What if she says no?" He asks.

"Then she says no, but ask her in front of a crowd no one can say no to a ask in front of a crowd." Killian says.

"Thats not really true. If she says no he will be crushed. Just ask her in private." I say.

"Okay." Robin says and walked out.

"So we are like trying to hook them up and we are alone at a booth just the two of us. How about we do something just us tonight?" He asks.

"Oh Killian Im sorry I have plans with Merlin tonight. We are studying." I say.

"Okay. You can study with him or with me. Im barely passing my math. Maybe I'll fail and never go anywhere." He says dramatically and getting up.

"Fine come over tomorrow I will help you." I say.

"Until then love." He says and walked out.

Why does he do this to me? Is he into me or using me? Am I into him or just like the attention he gives me? God why feelings are so confusing.