Chapter 11

Robin's POV

I waited and waited all day yesterday and Regina never showed. Today at school I saw her with Daniel his arm around her and her looking very happy.

"Robin, mate you okay?" Killian asks.

"I kissed Regina yesterday and told her I would wait for her all day if she wanted to be with me and she never showed. I guess I learned my answer." I say.

"Im sure something came up. Maybe with her mom or Zelena." He says.

"Lets face it she likes him and she is happy with him and I have to face facts that being a football jerk has consequences." I say.

"I know what will make you feel better. Look over there at Neal. Rumor has it that his father caught him and his sister. Doing stuff." Killian says.

"Oh my god really." I say.

We watched as Neal and Milah both walked down the hall with everyone laughing at them. I saw Regina and my heart just broke.

Regina's POV

"Okay Robin has been watching you this whole time." Emma says.

"Well yeah that because Robin is a jerk and is mad he cant have her." Daniel says.

"Em we need to go this way for a second." I say pulling her away.

"Owe my arm." She says when we stop walking.

"Robin kissed me yesterday and told me if I wanted to be with him he would wait all day. I never went." I say.

"Well then that means you dont want to be with him." She says.

"Well..." I say.

"If you wanted to be with him then why not go to him?" She asks.

"I got scared." I say.

"You. I thought you wernt scared of anything?" She asks.

"Normally no, but the way I feel about him. I was afraid to lose him and no I truly have." I say.

"Just tell Daniel it isnt working and go with Robin. Tell him you were afraid to lose him." She says.

"I cant do that...." I say.

"Umm excuse me Emma can we talk for a moment?" Merlin asks.

"Umm just a sec. Talk to him. Okay walk with me." Emma says walking away.

I watched Robin talking to Killian and he looked at me and I couldnt look away. This was terrifying Im not go with this kind of stuff.

Emma's POV

"So Merlin what can I do you for?" Emma asks.

"I heard about you and Graham. I also heard about what happened with August and I wanted to know if you wanted someone to talk to." He says.

"Thats whats Regina's for. Though I do need a guy to tell me that they a jerks. Are you capable of that?" I ask.

"Im afraid not. I like to believe there is good in everyone." He says.

"You always did believe that." I say.

"I know you changed you look to fit in, but I do miss us talking." He says.

"Yeah me too." I say.

"I also just wanted you to know I have always kinda liked you. I just miss your company." He says.

"Well we need to hang out more and Regina told me you liked me." I say.

"I bet she did. Is that you nice way of letting me down easy?" He asks.

"You know I love you. Your a great friend, but I personally think thats all this is." I say.

"Well your sweet and if you ever do change your mind or find me someone that is equally amazing let me know." He says.

"Dont worry I will." I say and give him a hug.

Killian's POV

I watched as Emma had been hugging another guy. Yesterday she is at my house all day and talking to me. Then today she is hugging some guy. Not just any guy Merlin. That sick bastard is nothing, but nice and as I have been told he is an old friend.

"Killian did you hear me?" Robin asks.

"Yeah." I say snapping out of it.

"Okay what did I say?" He asks.

"Kill the guy hugging Emma." I say.

"No and calm down. She isnt your girlfriend. She isnt even your friend. You need to stop." He says.

"Oh how rich coming from the guy who kisses other guys girlfriends and then gets upset when she doesnt choose him!" I yell.

"Well she wants someone else to make her happy then fine! At least Im not afraid to open my heart like you! You selfish dick!" He yells back.

"Okay Im selfish. At least Im not stupid enough to put everything on the line including friendship for some chick! Go your just like..." I say.

"Dont you say it." He says.

"Your just like your father." I say.

"Oh now your dead." He says punched me.

"Okay thats it." I say and attack him.

This was the first time we have ever and I mean ever have had a fight this big.

"Okay boys thats enough." A teacher says separating us.

Robin and I were taken to the principals office. We got a week suspension and we we get back two weeks of detention. Great not only have I lost Emma there a chance that I just lost my best friend. I wasnt even mad at Robin. I was just mad about something else. I just dont know really know what it was yet.