Chapter 12

Regina's POV

After Robin and Killian's fight a week ago it was weird to see them back at school. Everyone watched as the two closest people in the school were no longer speaking.

"God that is weird." Emma says.

"I know. They arent talking." I say.

"That could never happen to us. Could it?" She asks.

"God I hope not." I say.

We walked into our class and everyone was watching as Robin and Killian sat near each other saying nothing.

"Okay Class you will be working in pairs for this project. I have already picked them so you dont get to choose." Our teacher says.

"Okay so its gonna be one of those things." I whisper to Emma.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"She picked so if its anything like a story or a movie you will get stuck with Killian and I will get stuck with Robin." I say.

"Regina Mills your paired with Killian Jones. Emma Swan your paired with Robin Locksly." The teacher says.

Okay I was way off.

Killian's POV

After the class I saw Robin talking with Emma. He even looked at me and began his flirting thing he does.

"So I guess we need to talk about this project." Regina says.

"Yeah. Whatever you say." I say.

I watched as Robin flirted with Emma. I already fought him once and he is asking for it again.

"Oh my god! Can you not stare at them." Regina says.

"Sorry, but Robin is being flirty with her and supposedly you and him have something. So I have heard." I say.

"Robin can flirt all he wants. Emma wouldnt  do anything. Not when... Hey lets just focus on this." I say.

I watched as they talked and he was doing this on purpose. He knows I actually really like her.

Robin's POV

"So are Regina and Daniel serious?" I ask.

"I think so." Emma says.

"Do you like them together?" I ask.

"I guess. Why do you care? I thought since she didnt go to you, you were leaving her be." She says.

"Right. So you seeing anyone right now?" I ask.

"After what happened with Graham and what almost happened with August. I managed to get a date with this guy Jefferson tomorrow." She says.

"So do you think Regina loves Daniel?" I ask.

"I dont know, but I know your alittle obsessed with her." She says.

"Oh please. Does she talk about me?" I ask.

"Look Im Regina's best friend and we have a code. I cant give out any information, but I can tell her all about this." She says.

"No! You cant tell her this." I say.

"Sorry if she asks I must answer." She says and walked away.

I saw Regina leave Killian and walk over to Daniel. The questions I asked the answers will haunt me.

Emma's POV

I was at lunch and since Regina was all kissy with Daniel I got up and headed to my locker. When I got there someone was waiting for me.

"Did he ask you out?" Killian asks.

"Who?" I ask.

"Robin. I saw what was going on." He says.

"Your insane. Look he kept asking me questions about Regina." I say.

"Or so you say." He says.

"Okay. Whats wrong with you?" I ask.

"Oh well lets see Robin and I arnt speaking and now he is using you against me." He says.

"Killian, stop it. There is nothing going on with me and Robin. He is hung up on Regina and you guys might be in a fight, but he would never do anything to hurt you. Its not his fault I turn you down all the time." I say.

"Well if he starts falling for you I'll kill him." He says.

"Easy there crazy. If you want to know what he and I were talking about and if you came up. You just gonna have to make up and ask him." I say.

"Swan, you arnt really going out with that guy Zelena has over from college are you?" He asks.

"How did you know about that?" I ask.

"My brother told me. Just think about it. Just remember what happened last time you didnt listen to me. I would hate for you to get hurt again." He says placing his hand on my cheek and then he walked away.

I watched him walk away and watched all these other girls through themselves at him. My heart sunk in my chest when he would touch ones chin or ones hand. This feeling inside makes me want to just hurt them. Am I jealous? No! Wait... Maybe. No... Okay jealousy os a possibility. Though to be jealous I would have to like him which I dont. I dont. I dont. I do. No I dont.. Okay maybe.