Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Tonight was the night Regina and I have dates tonight. Its so weird here we are never to have been in relationships, but hopefully this works out.

"Okay how does this look?" Regina asks after the 5th outfit change.

"It looks good. No more changing they will be here any minute." I say.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it and Victor and August were there.

"You look nice." August says.

"You too, Regina lets go." I say.

"Okay here I am." Regina says.

"Wow. Now thats the sexiest woman I have ever seen." Victor says.

"Aww thanks." Regina says and walked right out.

We got into the car and they took us to some restaurant.

"Hope you ladies dont mind, but we will be hitting Robin's party after this." Victor says.

"That sounds fun." Regina says.

"Partying isnt really my thing." I say.

"Dont worry its not mine either. I just go to watch our classmates be stupid." August says.

"I think I could watch them be stupid for awhile." I say.

Regina's POV

Emma and August were really hitting it off and Victor and I arnt so much. We are in a public place and he is touching my thigh.

"Umm Emma I need you to come with me to check our make up." I say.

"Okay." Emma says.

We got up and went into the bathroom and I started pacing.

"He is touching me." I say.

"Wait, What?" She asks.

"He keeps touching my leg. I dont know how to make it stop. Why are you and August hitting it off, but Victor and I arnt?" I ask.

"To be honest with you I think August is nice and friendly, but I would only want him as a friend. As for Victor just dont let it bother you so much. If it gets to a point where you will explode just hold it in and wait till no one is around. Now come on." She says.

After that we went back to the guys and after the meal we headed to the party.

Killian's POV

I was with Robin and Marion in the back of the party when I saw Emma walking in with August. Just seeing that made me have a strange feeling in my stomach.

"Mate are you alright?" Robin asks.

"Yeah I just need something to drink." I say.

I walked over to the drinks and I heard August talking with Victor.

"So you really think Regina will sleep with you tonight?" August asks.

"Yep just getting her drunk will do the trick. Oh and amazing lie about why you come to these parties." Victor says.

"Its wasnt a lie, but I think unlike Regina, Emma is a tough chick to crack." August says.

"Move." I say ramming into August.

"Whats your problem Jones?" He asks me.

"Oh Im sorry do I need to give you an answer. Oh and by the way August the only reason Emma is out with you is because Regina made her." I say.

"How do you know that?" He asks.

"Oh its just I over heard Regina begging Emma to come. Apparently your to boring for her. Then again at these parties your a manic. Show Emma your crazy side that will make her actually want you." I say.

"Uh that actually sounds like a good idea." He says and walked away.

I watched as he drank like crazy and then watched as he made a fool out of himself. Emma noticed I was laughing and came over to me.

"Whats your deal? Did you do that?" She asks.

"No. I just heard him saying that he has to pretend to be someone he's not to impress you. So I told him that he should be himself." I lie.

"Sure. Im sure you only did this because your still mad that I wont actually get with you. Your an ass." She says.

"Well better an ass then a psychotic liar." I say and walked away.

Robin's POV

Killian was really pushing Emma's buttons just so he can have sex with her and dump her. I on the other hand couldnt focus on anything, but Victor's hand on Regina's thigh. 

"Emma Swan is now hating me evem more now, but wont be with August anymore. Whats with you?" Killian asks.

"Oh uh nothing." I say.

"Damn it looks like Emma is miserable and it looks like Regina and Victor will be going to bed together." He says.

"Killian your drunk go lay down." I say.

After the party was dying down Emma had left August and August had left about an hour later. Killian was pasted out on the couch with no shirt or pants on and I still dont know how. Everyone was gone except Regina and Victor were outside my house.

"Come on let me just have sex with you in the bushes." Victor say to her.

"No. Stop touching me." Regina says pushing him away.

"Hey babe please." Victor says.

"Let go." Regina says.

He wasnt listen to her and I had to do something.

"She said no. Now get out of here." I say pushing Victor off her.

"Oh okay I get it you want to fuck her to. I take her for some time then you get her." He says.

"Yeah no. Now just get. Regina come inside." I say.

She walked inside my house and I locked the doors so that weirdo wouldnt just walk in and rape her.

"You really dont need to help me Im not a child." She says.

"A simple thank you would suffice." I say.

"I didnt need your help." She says.

"Okay and what would have happened if I wouldnt have helped you?" I ask.

"I need to go. My mom is gonna kill me." She says.

"I'll give you a ride." I say.

"No I'll walk." She says.

"The streets at night? You could get hurt." I say.

"I'll take my chances." She says.

She unlocked the door and walked out of the house. Why am I so worried about her. I just want to do her then let her go, but why is there some weird feeling. I really dont understand whats happening to me.