Chapter 39

Killian's POV

It been another year and tomorrow Regina and Robin are getting married. So while I had so time off I went to Emma's work to give her lunch.

"Hey love. Here is your lunch." I say to her.

"Thanks you. Can you believe that they are getting married tomorrow?" She asks.

"Well it was bound to happen. Im mean Zoey is now 2 and they are raising her together." I say.

"You know after everything that has happened to all of us things seemed to have finally gotten go." She says.

"Thats true love. Okay well I will see you tomorrow." I say.

"Wait." She says.

"Yes love?" I ask.

"You forgot your kiss." She says and kisses me.

"I'll miss those lips for the next couple hours." I say.

"Thats the point." She says.

Robin's POV

It was dark out and I was at Killian's and I miss my Regina. Killian was just sitting there looking at me.

"This is boring." I say.

"Its not suppose to be fun. You and Regina didnt want Bachelor and Bachelorette parties." Killian says.

"Well we are just sitting here with nothing to do." I say.

"Fine. I lets go to the bar and drink." He says.

We went to the bar for a few drinks and we both were hit on by other women, but we already had the loves of our lives so other chicks dont have any effects on us anymore.

Regina's POV

Last night Emma and I just watched movies and now is the wedding day. I walked out in my dress and Emma looked as if she was crying.

"So I look nice." I say.

"You look wonderful and Robin is gonna love it." She says.

"Thanks Em. I just want to do this right." I say.

"Now go out there and marry the man you love." She says.

It was time to marry my man and here is was the perfect wedding with the man I love.

Emma's POV

It was such a loving wedding and since Robin and Regina left for their honeymoon Killian and I have Zoey.

"Okay little one its bedtime." Killian says to Zoey.

"But why?" She asks.

"Because its time to sleep. You had a long day today." He tells her.

"But why?" She asks him again.

"Here let me. Zoey you wanna show Regina that your a big girl right? Well big girls listen to when they are told to go to be. Now how about we get you to bed." I say.

"Okay Emma." She says.

"How did you?" Killian asks.

I said nothing and got Zoey to bed and went back to Killian once she was asleep.

"She is sleeping." I say.

"I love you, but how did you get her to listen?" He asks.

"Oh Regina sometimes works late so when I get off I tell you Im still working, but Im actually babysitting." I say.

"Why didnt you tell me that?" He asks.

"Well I didnt want you to scare you." I say.

"You babysit for your friend. How is that scary?" He asks.

"Well I just didnt want you to know that I was doing it because I thought you would go crazy thinking that I would want to have children." I say.

"Do you want children someday?" He asks.

"I dont want to answer that because I dont want to scare you." I say.

"Emma it wont scare me because I would love to have a child hopefully with you one day so please dont think Im noting going to want to have a child with you. Cause I would love too one day in our future." He says.

"This is why I love you." I say.

I climbed on his lap and kissed him and then well we took our fun upstairs into our room. Killian is the love of my life and now I know he will want to be with me someday and also have a child someday with me. I cant think of anyone better to have around in my life.