Chapter 22

Emma's POV

I had to stay far away from Jefferson as I possible could and staying with Regina isnt an option because of the baby. Though staying with Killian is hard because I am having feelings for him.

"Swan watch out." Killian says and catches me before I fall.

"Oh thanks." I say as he helped me up.

"Your welcome love." He says.

"Hey why dont you and I get some food?" I ask.

"I would love too, but I have things to do today. I'll see you back at the house." He say to me.

"Yeah okay." I say.

I went inside Granny's and saw Regina and Robin having so kind of friendly date. Its nice that they can find each other, but Killian wont do that with me. I think Killian doesnt like me as more then a friend. He just want to protect me like Im just his friend.

Robin's POV

"So we need to talk." Regina says.

"Yeah sure whats up?" I ask.

"You have been the sweetest for taking care of Zoey for me, but I dont want to keep you from your life." She says.

"Your not trust me there is nothing out there. I have been so busy with work that I havent really done anything. I came back here for a reunion, but I cant leave because I dont want to leave you again." I admit.

"Robin..." She starts.

"I know your with Daniel and he is a nice guy and yet he is fading away and you might not be ready to date or anything. I just want you to know that whenever you need me I will be there for you." I say.

"Thanks. Your sweet. I'll see you later." She says.

She gets up and goes over to Emma and sits down. I just want whats best for her.

Regina's POV

"So you and Killian outside? What was that?" I ask Emma.

"It was nothing. I tripped and he caught me." She says.

"So hows it going with Jefferson?" I ask.

"I left him and I got the papers and all he needs to do is sign them." She says.

"Okay. So I need your help." I say.

"With Robin?" She asks.

"Yeah. He has been here with me taking care of Zoey and he drops everything for me. Do you think I should let Daniel go and then go to Robin?" I ask.

"This is your choice. You need to choose wisely. Daniel stepped aside after you wanted Robin in high school. I think you need to find out who has your heart." She says.

"Yeah your right. This is just hard." I say.

I looked back to where Robin was and he was gone. Why is this so hard?

Killian's POV

I went to the docks and thought about what I was still doing here. Im just here for a girl who doesnt love me anyway.

"Hey mate there you are." Robin says.

"Here I am." I say.

"So I think Regina wants me to leave." He says.

"Well Emma hates me so Im rethinking being here." I say.

"No dont go. I think we both just need to wait and see what they want." He says.

"Regina will choose you she has before, but Emma hates me always have always will. I think I just need to go." I say.

"Killian come on just talk to her and I think you might want to stay around." He says.

"We shall see." I say.

I went back to my house and Emma was asleep on the couch. I covered her up and kissed her head. I looked at her and realized I cant leave her. Even if she doesnt like me the way I like her I cant leave her. I dont think I ever could leave Emma Swan.