Chapter 17

Killian's POV

Like I said before its been 10 years and the reason we really came back was for the 10year high school reunion.

"Can you believe its been ten years?" Robin asks me.

"No I cant. Other then you I have no bloody clue what happened to everyone else." I say.

"I know that some of the people went went to school with staid here and others left." He says.

"Your really no help." I say.

"Come on lets go." He says.

We looked at the school 3 years in there we had everyone all over us. Then the senior year came and bam different people.

"God its been forever." I say.

"Oh look this whole thing was put together by Emma Swan and Regina Mills." Robin says.

I have thought of Emma all these years I still cared about her. I missed her, but she probably hates me once again.

Emma's POV

"Can you believe ten years ago we were here making a change and now we are back." Regina says.

"I know its crazy. God there are so many people here that didnt know us till the last year. Like look there Graham, and Neal." I say.

"Oh and August and Victor." Regina says.

"Then theres Milah and Marion." I say.

"Oh boy." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"Killian Jones and Robin Locksly." She says.

Everyone watched as they walked into the school. All eyes were on them like it was all those years ago. Man Killian looks sexier then ever.

Regina's POV

Dont let it bother you. Ten years its been ten years.

"Okay we dont look at them." She says.

"Okay what should we talk about?" I ask.

"Hows Daniel?" She asks.

"Hows your marriage coming?" I ask her.

"Hey this is about you not me." She says.

"No. Its about making sure they dont talk to us." I say.

"Regina, Emma hey." Robin says.

"Yeah Hey." I say.

"So how have you both been?" Killian asks.

"I gotta go." Emma say and walked the other way.

Robin's POV

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Oh who knows. I should go check in on her." Regina says and walked away.

Killian and I looked at each other and then at Emma and Regina talking.

"Killian Jones and Robin Locksly, you both might not know me Im Merlin a good friend of Regina and Emma." Merlin says.

"Why did Emma run?" Killian asks.

"Oh because she thought you wernt coming and if her husband found out that she saw you oh god." He says.

"Emma's married?" Killian asks.

"Yeah to Jefferson I think they got married 4 years ago, but I personally think their life together might be over. As for Regina she went crazy with work didnt have time for anything. Then she and Daniel got back together about 2 years and now he is sick. Plus Regina's sister died in a car accident a few weeks ago with her husband and now she has to raise their baby girl who is only about about 6weeks old." Merlin tells us.

"Oh thats sad to hear about poor Regina." I say.

"Emma's married? Emma is married." Killian keeps saying.

"Killian its okay." I say to him.

"Oh yeah its okay. Emma is married and I have had a torch for her for the last 10 years. Man I should have came back." He says.

"Killian, Robin, wow." Milah says.

"Yeah wow. Even as sexy as we remember." Marion says.

We didnt talk to them or stay to long. Killian was still freaking out over Emma being married. I was alittle confused to know why Regina got back with Daniel in the first place. Well when you havent seen someone in 10 years things like this really happen and you cant change anything about them. Even if you really want to.