2

Ambra's POV

"Hey, so Ambra, we're going to go to the store to buy...candy, gum, drinks, and some condoms. I don't know why. Probley to shoot a YouTube video-" Matt paused and laughed. "But yea, after that we're going to Nash's house. You'll meet his brother there. That's if you wanna come"

I shrugged.

"Why not? Lemme get officially dressed for the day" I laughed.

He nodded and left. I put on:

I walked out

I walked out.

"K, common, leggo"

These guys were real embarrassing while buying condoms.

It goes like this.

"Ok, everyone here get extra small" I instruct.

They look at me silently.

"Wow I've never heard all of you this silent"

Then when we get to the register they're all laughing quietly and I'm like wtf?

We leave and I ask them what was so funny. And they inform me how much of a slut I looked like, being with so many guys and all buying a condom.

Dang, that was embarrassing.

I had to tell them all where to stick their heads after that.

So finally we get to Nash's house.

I walk in.

"Hey Hayes" everyone says.

I look around.

Ok his name is Hayes.

I shrug.

"Hey Hayes" I said.

"Um....hey?" He said.

Nash pulled him in the other room to talk for a sec.

Hayes's POV

"Hayes, just a warning because you're...you. Ambra is cool to hang out with and stuff but don't piss her off. Because....she will fuck you up"

I laughed.

"I'm being serious. She's not afraid of anyone. Not boy or girl, or her parents, or the police, so....we're gonna leave y'all. Don't piss her off"

I rolled my eyes.

How bad could she be?

I feel like this chapter is rushed and bad since I put "they" way to much. But yea.