128

Ambra's POV

"OK, guys, welcome to this QnA. First video in my channel. And I am here today with the lovely, annoying, Hayes Grier, who it only took an hour and a half to get dressed!"

"That's not true!" Hayes yelled, as we sat on his bed, filming.

"Hayes, you made me go-"

"Ok, shut up!"

I laughed. "OK, so we never officially told the fans about...how our relationship stands as of now. Should we do that real quick before we get to the questions?" I said, awkwardly.

He nodded.

"OK, I'll be honest here. Hayes and I were best friends. We started dating. We loved each other. Then I slept with Nash. I was being a bitch, and an asshole, and just acting insane. I had a little beer in my system, but that's no excuse for what I did. Hayes and I broke up. We were both going insane without being around each other. I got into being drunk every single day. He was trying to fight everyone, was screaming in strangers faces, all that. Those videos of him in school flipping out? Weren't staged. Then we started talking again because I went to jail and asked him to come get me out. And now, we're best friends again."

"Damn, very honest" Hayes said.

"Well, I'm not gonna try and fake the fans out. That's what happened."

"OK then. Well, we asked you guys to tweet us with the #Aayes. We got a lot of questions." Hayes said.

"OK, lemme go first." I said.

"Um, this question is from hannahbaker, she asks 'is suicide answer' Um.....no. Never." I sighed.

"This ones from some guy named Clay. He asks 'what if I'm the bully?' Well...then you're an asshole."

(13RW^^)

"Ok, we gotta get past all these deep questions, I'm trynna have some fun." I laughed.

"Also, in our tweet we added that we'd be taking dares. So we got quite a few." I smiled.

"I did not agree to do dares! Only Ambra agreed." Hayes laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, first dare is...'I dare you to take your shirt off'" I said.

I laughed and looked at Hayes. "I think they meant you."

"What? They could of meant you." Hayes joked, looking at my phone.

"I'm not taking off my shirt on camera." "But you would off camera?" "Hell yea" I laughed.

"Well, maybe I don't wanna take my shirt off." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"You have too!"

"No I don't."

"Yea, cause I'm not."

"We both could."

I rolled my eyes. "You're such a man whore, ya know that?"

He laughed.

"Either we both do or we skip it."

I sighed. "Ok, we both can."

I took my hoodie off, to reveal me wearing a crop t-shirt underneath. And Hayes just wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Hey, that doesn't count." He said. "Yea it does." "No it doesn't, you took off a hoodie, not a shirt!"

"You're so thirsty, get outta here" I laughed, throwing my hoodie on the ground.

"OK, lets see. I'll take a few dares. This dare says you need to give me a piggy back ride."

"It does not!"

"Yea it does, look!"

"I am not doing that!"

"You have to."

"Hayes, you're to heavy!"

"Ambra, I don't give a fuck."

"Who are you talking to?"

"Ambra, you have too."

I rolled my eyes, standing up and leaning over. "Fine. Get on my back, you pervert."

He laughed, getting on my back. And then I leaned over and he fell head first onto the ground.

"I hope you enjoyed the Ambra express, please never come back."

I sat back on his bed. He rolled his eyes, standing up and rubbing his head.

"That hurt."

"So can my fist."

"Ok, damn."

"Now I'll take a question. Um, it says 'do you have any feelings for Hayes, still?'"

I looked up from my phone to the camera. I looked directly into the lenses and said "yes the fuck I do."

"You do?" "You know I do!" "Oh yea, almost forgot. I'm the one saying we shouldn't date yet. Not to long ago it was you saying that."

I laughed. "Yea. Now the shoes on the other foot."

"OK, I'll take a dare. It says, uh... 'I dare you to kiss Ambra'" Hayes said.

I looked over at him.

He laughed nervously.

"Um....ok?"

I smiled at how awkward he was being.

"I'm gonna-" he started. "Yea, I know."

He leaned in and kissed me.

So like, I feel like this chapter was so badly written 😂

5+ comments

#Aayes