8

Ambra's POV

•About 8 hours later•

I was sitting with the guys. Matt went out with Carter to get a pizza. I don't know where Nash and Hayes were.

"So, besides trying to beat his ass, how'd ya like Hayes?" Cam said.

"I don't know. He's cute, but I can't figure out his personality. Sometimes he's one of those good boys, then he's a bad boy and we're smoking weed together, then he's trying to hard not to piss me off" I sighed.

"Yah, he's a hard kid to figure out" Taylor nodded.

I laughed. "I realized."

"Ha, but you called him cute. So we all know you like him!" J pointed out.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why would you think that?" I said, kinda bored.

"Because the way you act around him. Like, you're a more open person. You would of never opened that car door for me. Or talked to me about your dad like we heard you telling Hayes the first day you met." G said.

"Yup, y'all caught me, I loooove him" I said sarcastically.

"We knew it first!" Taylor yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm losing my patience. This is warming number one. At three-you know."

"As long as we have one more warning, what happened after we fell asleep in the drive way? What'd y'all do in the car?" Taylor smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Strike 2"

"Ok we should stop now" Cam laughed.

I shrugged.