11

Ambra's POV

I was in my room a few hours after the fight, or argument, or whatever you call it.

There was a knock. "Don't come in" I yelled.

Whoever came in anyway.

I groaned and looked up. It was the only person who was obsessed with being my friend.

Hayes.

I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

He smiled. "Uh, Matt just left with all the guys. Told me to-watch you?"

I threw a heel at the wall. "They think I need to be babysat? By you?" I yelled.

"Calm down. I have a idea. Come to my house. Cause- well I knew you were gonna flip out- and it'll be less like babysitting." He said, holding his hands up hoping I didn't throw another heel at him.

I just stared at him.

"Are you scared of me?"

"Right now, yes"

I laughed.

"Good. It's annoying when people aren't. Makes me wanna knock them out"

He sighed, because now I was calmer.

"I guess I'll come. Hold up lemme change" I said and started to take my shirt off.

"Ok I'll wait outside the door" he started to open the door.

I laughed. "You're so weird"

He left and I put on;

I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out

"Common"

"Let's go. Wait. Again. One more thing."

He groaned. "What now?"

I took out a big thing of wine. Whatever you call it.

"Hold up, you can't drink that-" he paused and laughed. "-without me"

I laughed and opened it. "Sure we can both drink half"

Hayes's POV

Shit, Matt's gonna kill me-he's gonna kill me-damn though. She's gonna throw it at me if I say she can't drink it-whatever. Matt's already my friend, she isn't. What's wrong with making friends? I mean...I act like this all the time. Matt especially knows that. Matt knows I drink, I smoke, all that. So he shouldn't of trusted me with her. Wait...this is weird. I'm overthinking. I never do that...whatever. I'll stop now- I wonder if she thinks we're friends now- stop now- she looks really good- stop now. Ugh. Oh my god.

Ambra's POV

•at Hayes's house•

I opened the door, immediately being jumped on by his dog.

"Sorry" he laughed as he tried to get him to stop jumping on me.

I closed the door and laughed.

"Aw, he's cute"

He laughed as he picked him up. (Photo up top)

"Thanks"

I scratched Zan's head.

"He's adorable"

I went into his kitchen as I finished the bottle of wine.

"So what'd ya wanna do?"

"I don't know" she shrugged.

What do y'all think should happen? Lol. 5+ comments