21

Ambra's POV

"How do I do this?" Hayes asked.

I needed someone to wax my eyebrows. Usually I asked Sierra to do it, since we were close friends, but she was busy today.

And I was not going to some expensive salon to get them waxed. I ain't got that money.

I laughed. "I just told you. Put the wax where we want the hair to rip off, only in those places, anywhere else and my eyebrows will look terrible! Then put the tiny papery strip on my eyebrow, press it down, count to three, and Rio it off"

"What if I mess up?" He whined.

"Then I get to wax you're eyebrows and mess it up for you too" I smirked.

He laughed. "Ha, just wanna know, did you call and hit you're head? Because you're really acting crazy if you think that's true"

I shrugged.

"Common"

He slowly took the wax and started to put it on the extra hairs around my eyebrows.

"Is the wax to hot?"

"No"

"Oh"

He kept going and put the paper thingy on my eyebrows, pressed, and counted to three, the ripped it off.

Then he jumped back and screamed, afraid I was gonna hurt him.

I laughed and went to the mirror.

I examined it.

"It looks perfect, actually"

He let out a relief breathe.

"K now the other eyebrow now"

"WHAT?" He yelled.

I giggled.

"What if I mess it up?"

"Then you know what happens"

He gulped and did my next eyebrow a lot slower this time.

"Hurry up Hayes!"

Finally he was done.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Is it good?"

I nodded.

"Very good, good job"

I gave him a joke hug and kissed his cheek.

He kinda looked like 'wait a second' almost surprised that I have affection.

I just gave a little smirk and walked to my room, closing and locking the door.

10+ comments