103

Hayes's POV

"She's here!" I heard. I looked at the front door, as Lox walked in. "Hey, guys" she smiled.

We all hugged her a bunch. "We haven't seen you in forever" I said. "I know! It's bin forever!"

"Aye, Lox!" Skate said as he, Sammy, and Ambra walked in. "That's the slut" I whispered to Lox. Lox ignored me and went up to Ambra. "Hey, I'm Lox, you're Ambra?"

Ambra nodded, and you could tell she was higher than the fuckin birds. "You're really pretty" Ambra said to Lox. "Thanks, you too. And I love your outfit" Lox said.

"You know, she's high, right?" I asked Lox. "Yea, so what? You were just talkin to Skate and he's high" "This is different!" "How? Just because you don't like her doesn't mean I don't. I just met her, I'm not gonna judge her cause of what the Hayes Grier has to say about her"

I scoffed. "Whatever" "I'll ask her about it, though. See why she slept with Nash while she was with you" "I don't need you to" "But you want me to" "I'm gonna pretend like I don't want you to. But I'll let you know, I do. Thanks, Lox" I sighed.

She smiled. "No problem"

Drama's comin, but I gotta spread the drama apart. But Lox is here. And she's gonna help Hayes, cus we know he didn't get over Ambra that fast.

5+ comments