25

Ambra's POV

"Hayes" I yelled for the fourth time.

The guys were gonna be back any second and I still couldn't get Hayes to wake up, who mind you was naked.

"What?" He finally yawned.

"Get dressed. The guys are gonna be back any minute!" I yelled.

"Why am I naked?" He asked.

Then as if someone had slapped him, he jumped straight up.

"Fuck! We gotta hurry!" He said.

"No, you gotta hurry, I'm dressed" I sat on my bed, picking my nails as he ran around a good 30 seconds getting ready.

"Ya done yet?" I asked.

"Yea" he said, using my mirror to run his hand through his hair a few times to fix it.

"You look fine, but now my entire bed smells like you're cologne" I pointed out.

"Is that even a bad thing?" He asked. 

"It is if, um, any living thing walks into my room. That doesn't smell like you just happened to lay in my bed. They'll know."

"So what're we gonna do?"

"Quick. We gotta throw them in the wash. We'll say I spilled juice on the bed" I shrugged.

He stared at me. "How often do you pull this stuff?"

"Hey! You came onto me this time" I laughed.

"You let me though." He added, as we took the sheets off.

"Was I supposes to throw you on the floor!"

"No but it was expected"

We laughed.

"Glad this ain't awkward" I added.

"Why would it be?"

"I dunno"

"I do have a question" he stated, as we walked down stairs to the washer.

"What?"

"Why are you so nice to me and so harsh on everyone else?"

I sighed and was silent a while.

"Well I'm a very honest and straight up person. I'll tell you. I do like you. A lot. But I can't date you. If you even like me back-"

"Are you kidding? I thought I made it pretty obvious "

"You did. Well still. I'm not ready to date"

"Why?" He asked as we put the sheets in the wash.

"Because even though I like guys, I just don't have a good image on them. To me- you're all like my dad and my exes. Assholes. Abusive assholes. So stop bothering me about it" I yelled, slamming the washer door shut and running upstairs.

5+ comments. And haha bet yall didn't know bout those exes...whoops she spilled the secret. Lmao.