77

•next night•

Hayes's POV

I was sitting in Ambra's room, holding her hand, while she just layed there.

"Ambra, please wake up. I'm not even embarrassed to tell you anymore. Or anyone. I miss you so much, and I love you so much. Just please wake up" I cried, and at the end my voice cracked.

I wiped a tear.

"Ambra, they really say they can't help you. At all. It's up to you. Please. Try harder. I can't lose you"

Nothing. Nothing at all.

I closed my eyes and hung my head down as I held her hand with both my hands.

If she can wake up on her own, why won't she?

I hope she knows how fucking sorry I am.

I love her so goddamn much.

I felt her hand squeeze on mine.

I looked up.

She was staring up at the ceiling with her eyes open. She looked like she was concentrating hard on moving.

"Ambra. Ambra? Common, keep trying"

Her eyes started to slowly close again.

I got up and held her head in my hands, looking down at her.

"Ambra please, I'm so fucking sorry. Please wake up"

Ambra's POV

I had opened my eyes. Everything was so blurry and I was so tired. It was so hard to move. Hayes's voice sounds like it was underwater, it was getting far.

Everything was fading away.

Maybe I had bin trying to hard.

What if I had bin overworking myself? Is it to much for my heart.

"Ambra, please" his voice echoed as I could barely see him looking at me, yelling.

My eyes closed.

I quickly tried to open them again as his voice was almost all the way gone.

Throughout this whole thing I was able to hear everyone, so I was getting scared.

He sounded so far away and I found barely feel anything.

No!

No. I refuse to die.

I will fucking not.

Nope.

Veto

Denied

Nope

No fucking way!

I was so tired but I forced myself to try and open my eyes.

Slowly his voice started coming back, and I could slowly feel his touch.

I heard his voice calm down. "Yes. That's it. Good job" he sighed in relief.

I opened my eyes again, slowly.

He wiped a tear from my face.

I was crying?

"Ok, Ambra. Please keep trying. Please. I know you're tired but please, baby girl"

I was to tired to acknowledge what he said.

Slowly I started to move around, and after a good ten minutes, even though I was so tired, I could move.

"YES! YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE BACK."

He hugged me and said "I missed you so fucking much, never do that again. I swear, you're never getting in a car without me ever again"

I laughed, only half awake.

"I'll be back. I gotta go tell the doctors"

He leaned in and kissed me, before running out the room.

Wow.

I rlly like this chapter 💜

5+ comments 💕