133

Ambra's POV

I was with Brielle at my house. We were sitting in my bedroom talking.

"I swear your entire life is goals." She sighed.

"What? How?"

"Think about it. You have major anger issues but you have 9 guys who will stick with you no matter what, including your brother and including your boyfriend. And your boyfriend is understanding, loving, and will always come back to you no matter what you did. Like, I need guys like this."

"Well, I could set you up."

"Would you? Oh my god, with who?"

"You seem like you have a thing with....Shawn?"

"So I'm not the only one who noticed he kinda acted like he likes me?" Brielle asked.

"Honey, I could see that shit if I was effin blind."

She laughed.

Hayes walked in. "Hey, Ambra. I'm gonna go out with Tez and the Jack's for a bit. I'll be back later."

I looked at Brielle and we both knew.

"Mhm, sure." I got up and gave him a kiss.

"Hayes, I haven't seen you in forever." Brielle said as she got up. She gave him a hug as he awkwardly gave her a hug back.

As I stood behind Hayes, Brielle looked at me while she was hugging him. I tossed her my perfume and she sprayed all down his back a couple times before tossing it back to me.

Brielle pulled away and walked over to me.

"Ok, babe. Have fun." I smiled as he walked out.

I sucked in a breathe. Yea, you could smell my scent on him from a mile away.