108

Hayes's POV

"Wake up, Hayes. First day of school" Nash said. I opened my eyes and saw his ugly ass face.

"Ew, get out of my room" I yelled. "Well, you hit your snooze five times, Mom sent me to wake you up" "Well, tell her that I don't appreciate her sending a wild asshole in my direction next time"

"Ok" he said, going to tell Mom that. Oh well. Tell her. She knows I hate him.

I just put on Joggers and a Supreme t-shirt on. I ran my hands through my hair and walked out.

Since Matt told me I couldn't see Ambra, I only left my room for the bathroom, to shower, and any other stuff I need to live. And today, I finally had to leave.

"What's wrong? Finally joining the living?" Will said, messing up my hair. "Fuck off" I mumbled. "Hayes!" Mom yelled. "Sorry" I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong, Hayes?" Sky asked. "He's obsessed with a girl who doesn't care about him" Nash smirked. "Nash why dont you-" "You mean Ambra? I thought she liked you" Sky asked.

"She did" I mumbled, playing with my cereal.

"What happened?" Sky asked. "Well, you see Sky, Nash being the bitch ass he is, took Ambra away from me, he and her did some shit I will never forgive him for, and she is getting herself in trouble."

"Do you miss her?" "All the time"

"Well, that sucks" She sighed, walking away, grabbing one of her toy horses.

"Yea, it does" I mumbled, throwing my cereal out.

"Common Hayes, Will is gonna drive Nash and you" Mom said. "No, I'll walk"

Ask Sky:

Q; what does Nash need?

Sky says "Jesus"

lol only half yall gonna get that, but she slays.

5+ comments