116

Hayes's POV

"I don't feel well" I said to mom, as I coughed. "Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded. "I just, don't wanna throw up in school and get anyone else sick"

"Really? Cause I have seen the video of you flipping out on everyone yesterday, then I got the call that you cut school, and then you stole Nash's car and didn't come home til 4 AM, and you were with Ambra. So, should I ask again?"

"Dammit, Nash" I mumbled. "It wasn't all Nash. He only told me about the car and when you got home. But I do have both Ambra and you on Snapchat, and the school called five minutes after you left. The video, well, it got around pretty fast"

"Well, I got sick from being out so late"

"Oh, well then you can stay home! And, I just won't let you out past 7 PM, from now on. Good?"

I rolled my eyes. "Mom!"

"Ok. I guess you can stay home. Only because of what happened yesterday in school. Just take a calm day, to relax, then you can go back tomorrow"

I smiled. "Thank you"

"Ok, now I gotta go. Nash and Will already left, and I'm taking Sky. Have a nice day"

"Thanks, love you" I said.

"Oh, by the way, tell Ambra she ain't gotta hang outside your window all morning til I leave. She can just come in and tell me she's telling you to skip school" Mom said.

I gaped. "Um.....better hurry to work" I said

Mom laughed and walked out my room. I waited till I heard the front door close til I turned and opened my window.

"Ok, their gone" I said.

"I heard the whole conversation. How'd she know I was out here?"

"I know you get past Matt all the time, but...my moms different. You're lucky she likes you"

"What do you mean she 'likes me?'" Ambra laughed, sitting on my bed.

"She likes you. It's almost weird. I told her you cheated on me with Nash and that I broke up with you. Her reply; 'well what'd you do that for?'"

Ambra was laughing hysterically. "Ahahaha, she loves me more than you"

"Shut up. But yah, it's like she knows you'll get me in trouble, and she doesn't want me in trouble, but if I get into trouble with you, then it's whatever, like, who cares?"

"Well, then, I can be your 'get out of jail free' card"

"What?"

"Next time you get in trouble without me, say you were with me. Then you're good"

"That's a good idea. All I know is, she wants us married by next month."

"She does?"

"Mmhmm."

Ambra laughed. "Yea, no." "Ok, well, I'm outta school for the day. Thanks, by the way. What should we do?"

"Wanna go out?"

"No"

"Why not?" She whined.

"Cause I'm a lazy bum"

"True. OK, then let's watch Netflix"

"Yea, and we can chill"

She glared at me. "I thought we aren't anything more than friends?"

"You said it, not me" I said, putting up my hands in surrender.

Ok, so, we are #815 in fanfiction! ☺️☺️ I wanna get closer to, like, 100 or sum, so yea, imma try for that😂

5+ comments