104

Hayes's POV

I was still ignoring Nash, because I knew if I talked to him I was gonna flip my shit.

Though, he could not take the hint. He kept talking to me like it was nothing.

"So, Hayes. Wanna go in the pool with us?" Nash asked. I ignored him. "Yo, answer me" He said. I shook my head, looking at my shoes.

"Nash, leave him alone" Matt said, seeing that I was trying hard not to flip. Ever since our little talk, Matt's bin acting more like a brother to me than Nash.

"No, I would like an answer from my brother" Nash snapped. "Well, he's not gonna answer you. He's pissed off, give him some time to chill out" Matt said. "About what? What is he even mad about?" Nash said, like he forgot.

I stood up. "Hayes, just calm down." Shawn said. "Ignore him" JJ said.

I could tell everyone was on my side. Because I was right.

But I didn't want there advice. "Nash, don't act like it never happened. You know what you did!" I yelled. "Oh that? That was almost two weeks ago, get over it!" "I won't get over it! I'm never gonna forget it!"

"Get over it!" "No!" "It's just Ambra, I know you 'love her' and all, but I have news, she came onto me, and I said I didn't want to! She said if I wasn't gonna sleep with her, she'd find someone else! So I figured if she was doing it anyway, I might as well be of some help! Cause she didn't love you, she doesn't love you, she never will, because I realized that night, she's incapable to love. Get over it! She has bin so hurt, she acts like a bitch, and she can't love anyone. Get over it!" He yelled.

I threw the first punch, in the face. He fell, and that was how he ended up with a broken nose, a black eye, a concussion, a busted lip, and in the ER.

Hayes took care of Nash guys.

Well, Nash was being an asshole.

5+ comments