112

Hayes's POV

"Hayes" Ambra sighed, walking down the hallway towards me. I shook my head, about to cry. "No, leave me alone"

"Look, I wanna talk" "No, you fucking ruined it all. I don't wanna talk"

"Well, we're gonna talk." "Why should I listen? Give me one good reason!"

"Because! Because I know I ruined everything! Because I need to talk to you!" "Ambra! Ambra, what did I do? Why did you do this? Am I just not good enough?"

"That's not it at all!It's because I'm fucked up! I am a bad person! I suck! I am mean, and bitchy, and slutty, and stupid, and broken, and harsh, and ruined! And all I do is spread it! And I'm sorry, I'm sorry for ruining you, and us, and this. And I know I am truly sorry, because I never feel bad for anyone, and I do mean anyone, except you!"

"So what? I'm supposed to forgive you? Why? So I have to suffer through this more?"

"No! In fact, please don't forgive me! Ever!"

"Please, Ambra, enlighten me, explain to me, help me..know why you did this?"

"Maybe because I'm scared!"

"Oh, you're scared?"

"Yea, because I've never bin loved! And I've never bin in love! I used to be abused by my dad and my boyfriend, everyday! After my dad left, and after my boyfriend moved, thank god, I got angry. At everyone! And I've bin hurting everyone, especially guys, ever since! So to start to love you, I didn't understand it. I went on, and hurt you like you were any other boy! But, surprise surprise, we both love each other. So, now this happened."

"Well, I've heard all the stories you could possibly tell. I love you, and I will forever! But...I'm done wasting my time. People who create their own drama get their own karma. I heard someone say that once. Now I understand it. Look, I love you. So, so much. But I'm not letting you do this to me again. Goodbye, Ambra....call me if you need any help though. Cause I'll always bail you outta trouble"

She smiled at the last part, as I left the building.

Thoughts? Kinda a bipolar chapter, lol.

5+ comments