109

Hayes's POV

"Hey, Hayes, you good?" Cam asked me, as we were at our new lockers. "Nope" I said.

"Yeah, you look bad. And Nash said you didn't leave your room all week" "Because I didn't"

"I didn't think Nash was lying" Cam laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "How come? He does that a lot."

"Hayes, you gotta get over he" he sighed. "I don't gotta do anything" I slammed my locker.

"OK, well, I tried" I heard him say, going over to Nash and Matt. "Not hard enough" I said, walking past them.

I looked down the hall as I walked towards class. I saw Ambra at her locker. She looked over at me, before looking away. She said something to Sasha and Briella, if you remember them from her birthday.

Her birthday. I thought that time was so bad, because Ambra wouldn't go out with me. Now if I could go back, I would.

It's not that I can't be friends with her, she would probably act like it never happened, and just hang with me like a best friend.

I guess I'm to scared.

Which, doesn't make me feel to good.

I stared at her a minute.

She's seriously ruining my life.

But I can't be mad at her. Or hate her. I just miss her.

Aw, poor baby2k. So sad. Next chapter gonna be even worse. Sadder.

No one hate me lmao, things WILL get better.

5+ comments