137

Ambra's POV

"What do you mean you 'never cheated?'" He said, turning to me.

I let out a breathe. "I never slept with Nash."

He scrunched his eyebrows. "Ambra, yea you did."

I shook my head. "No. I didn't."

He just stared at me, before sitting on my couch.

I sat next to him.

"It never happened."

"Then what happened that night?"

"We staged it."

"You what?"

"We staged it. We pretended like I cheated on you. It was acting. I'm sorry. I've felt terrible after I saw what it did to you."

"Why would you do that?" He yelled.

"Because. I'm a mean person. I'm not nice. I know that. I can admit that. I was...am....I am only going to hurt you."

"Well, you 'staging this' only made you hurt me more!"

"I did it for you! I staged it, thinking you'd be like anyone else and just leave me alone. Forever. But you didn't. And it hurt you more than I thought it would. I'm so sorry."

He let out a deep breathe. "Do you completely ruined Nash and I'd relationship because you have anger issues?"

"Pretty much." I shrugged.

He pressed his lips.

Then smiled.

"I promised I wouldn't get mad. And their are so many reasons I should be mad. But the only reason you did it was because you love me. So....I guess now I gotta go talk to Nash."

"You're not mad at me?"

"A little."

I smiled. "You're legit the nicest guy I know."

He smiled. "I know."

I kissed him.

"Now go talk to your brother."

5+ comments