122

Ambra's POV

I was sitting in the car with Matt, and mom. I sat in the back seat. I wasn't speaking to them, and I was on the phone with Hayes.

Ambra: A
Hayes: H

H: how'd they get you in the car?

A: they tricked me!

H: how?

A: Matt fucking asked me to grab his phone from the back seat. I climb in the car to get in, and they hop in the car, lock the doors, and now we're on our way.

H: ahahaha, you're dumb

A: shut the fuck up

H: you might like it though

A: no, I won't. It's fucking therapy. Therapy. Am I insane? Am I crazy? I barely have anger issues. They are so effin dramatic.

"We can hear you" Matt said. I ignored him.

H: He can hear you.

A: I know

H: Call me when you're outta there

A: no don't hang up. Don't leave me here with these cunts

"Ambra!" Mom yelled, hitting the brakes. I fell forward. "Ow, you dumb bitch!" I yelled, picking my phone back up.

Mom reached naval and took my phone. "Hello Hayes, Ambra is about to get screamed at, she'll call you back after therapy. You clearly can see that she needs it right?" Mom asked, as cars honked.

"Yea, I thought so. Ok, nice hearing from you. Bye."

I laughed bitterly, snatching my phone back after she hung up.

"This is why you're going to therapy."

I rolled my eyes, looking out the window.

"Talk to us, Ambra." Matt yelled. I kicked his seat with all my strength and he fell forward. "Put a seatbelt on, dumbass" I mumbled.

5+ comments