141

Ambra's POV

"Can we go out?" I groaned, as I sat with Hayes on the couch.

He was watching TV.

"No, not yet."

"Why not?"

"Cause let me finish this episode."

"No, common."

"But-"

"Let's go to starbucks." He sighed, pausing my TV.  "Fine. Let's go."

I went to my room and put on a hoodie, as I dragged him towards the front door.

We got to Starbucks and we were waiting in line.

"Why are you so hyper?" He said. "Cause I have ADHD." I shrugged.

"You do?"

"You didn't know that?" "No!" "Well, I do." "You've never acted this hyper before." I rolled my eyes at him.

We got up to the counter.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you two?" The lady smiled. Her name tag said Jan.

"Hey can I have a hot chocolate?" I smiled. "Yes, and for you?" She asked Hayes.

"Uh...same thing. Since she dragged me here." Hayes smiled.

"Small, medium, or large honey?"

"What, no, he doesn't want a honey, he wants a hot chocolate!" I laughed.

"No, no I got that sweetheart. So, uh, small, medium, or large honey?"

I looked over at Hayes. "Is she calling you honey? W-what's going on here?"

"Nothing." He said.

"Do you know her?"

"Babe, no, she's just being nice."

"Well, she-you-you lady- you can stop being nice. I'm already nice. Im all the nice he needs."

"Ambra, not right now. Um, I'll have a small, please."

"Ok, coming right up honey."

"No, no, no no no no no. She said it three times. "

"Not now." Hayes said.

"No, the time is now."

"Ma'am-" Jan started.

"Are you a fucking bee, because you seem to want honey so bad!"

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse you, no, you heard me! Are you effin Winnie the Pooh? Cause you talkin all this honey talk."

"Excuse me?"

"Bitch, say excuse me one more time."

"Ambra-" Hayes started.

"Listen to me, his name is Hayes. Not honey. It's Hayes. In fact, no, his name is Benjamin. Call him Ben."

"Ok, so?"

"What you mean so? Sew what? Nothing here ripped. You will use his name unless your bee. Are you a bee?"

"N-no I'm not a bee, so..."

"Ok, then use his name, Ben. Look at me. Say it. Say Ben."

"Listen-" she stared.

"I have listened. I heard the word honey come out of your mouth three times while you're speaking to my man over here. And I swear, if you don't call him Ben, right now, I will take this glass Tip jar over here, this jar, right here, and smash it on you."

"B-um-Ben?" Jan said.

"Mhmm."

"Babe, really?" Hayes said.

"Yes really. Now, one small hot chocolate and one large hot chocolate." I smiled.

5+ comments

Damn Ambra lil protective up there^^