88

Ambra's POV

I woke up and put on:

(When u legit gotta look up outfits and search for someone with the right hair color 😂😂 don't feel like cropping it)

I put on mascara and lipgloss, then walked out.

"Your true love is at the door for you" Nash said.

"Why didn't you let him in?"

He laughed. "So you admit he's your true love?"

"I didn't say that. Why didn't you answer the door?"

"He wants you. He said its urgent. I was askin him. He said just to tell you, um, he said, his words here 'I know how to get back home but we're running out of time' which is weird, you're at home right now. But he wouldn't say anything else"

I nodded, before throwing Nash on the floor and running to the door, before slamming it as I stood with Hayes-or Auggie- outside.

"Talk" is all I said.

He laughed. "Ok. We have about four hours. We've bin running out of time and didn't even know. We have to prove we want our brothers back"

I just stared at him. "Like spend time with them?"

"Yea, pretty much"

"How'd you figure that out?"

"It's a long story. But I know it's right"

I ran my hand through my hair. "But it's weird. My own brother, who doesn't know he's my brother, is legit trying to get in my pants"

"I know! And my brother, who doesn't know he's my brother, pretty much looks over me all day every day. It's gonna be hard. But, uh, don't let him try anything with you. We should really start proving we want our brothers back right now. So...go to your house....or my house....go to Matt's house. I'll stay here" Hayes sad.

I nodded. "I swear if this doesn't work and we're stuck like this, I'm going to drown you"

"There's the Ambra I know. We're already closer to being back" Hayes smiled, patting my shoulder and walking inside his house-or my house-Nash's house.

I sighed before walking down the road to Matt's house.

Please don't let my brother, my own fucking brother, try something again. I will never be able to look him in the eyes again.

I knocked on the door, and he answered.

"Oh, hey Bay" he said, shifting in a way to block his balls this time so I couldn't kick them. "Auggie isn't here"

"I know." I said simply, before walking in and sitting on the couch.

He looked confused before closing the door and walking over.

"What's up then?"

"I just wanted to hang out. And uh, by hang out, I mean really just hang out. Just talk. And watch TV. And be friends. Friends."

He nodded slowly. "So what'd you wanna do then?"

"Uh, well. We could play some basketball?" I said, remembering that this person I was stuck as, Bay Grier, won trophies and medals from Girls Basketball.

Which meant I was good at basketball.

"Oh hell no. Do I look like I wanna get beat? And thrown into the pool probably?" He yelled and I laughed.

"I'll go easy on you"

"Sure. Ok" He said, sarcastically, glaring at me, and we both laughed.

Aye^^

You think it's gonna work?

5+ comments