32

Ambra's POV

•few days later•

The guys, my brother, Hayes, and I were walking around outside, cause why not.

JJ and I weren't speaking, by the way.

"Y'all know one time I popped all the basketballs and footballs in school, cause I had administrative detention so when I got outta school it was like 4:30, all the teachers and shit were gone. I mean like it was dead in our school. Only people left like the principal, and shit. I nevva got caught" I laughed.

"So you're the one who popped all the footballs?" Hayes asked.

"We weren't able to do some basketball in gym for like two weeks" G laughed.

I nodded, and smirked.

Just then I bumped into some girl on the sidewalk.

"Aye, I'm really sorry" I apologised.

"Watch where you're going" she scoffed.

I paused. "K hold up... I'm confused" I said, slowly.

"Just watch where you're walkin next time" she rolled her eyes.

"Not that. I'm confused cause....who the fuck does she think she's talkin to?" I asked as I looked at the guys, while pointing at her.

She grabbed my finger and acted like it was a prize. Like she could kill me cause she was holding my index finger.

I yanked my hand away.

"Ok listen you lil blonde pussy ass bitch" I started.

(No offence to blonde people, I have blonde highlights, chicks I hang with is blonde, some y'all can be strong ass bitches, no lie. So no offence💕💕)

"Do you have a fuckin problem?" She asked, getting in my face.

"Yes I do, if you don't get ya stank ass breathe out ma fuckin face" I said, boutta swing at her, when the guys grabbed both my arms.

"You're just a wanna-be black slut. At least I know my race" she rolled her eyes.

I was kinda offended, because like..I'm 60% Hispanic, 20% African American, and 20% Irish.

All over the fucking place.

I started trying to kick her, succeeding multiple times, as the guys tried to drag me away.

"Who the fuck does this bitch think she talkin to?" I yelled as I tried to yank away.

Finally, when they thought they had me in a tight grip, I yanked out and started for her.

I cracked her so hard she fell right over.

I was boutta start kicking and stomping on the bitch but they picked me up and started trying to take me away.

"Let me find you again, hoe, you'll be sorry" I yelled, as I tried to get out of there hold on me.

Yup. We back to that Ambra. The savage mofo😂💯5+ comments bby's💕💕