105

Hayes's POV

Lox, Ambra, and I were at Matt's house, waiting for Nash and the guys to be back.

"Yo, you beat the shit outta him" Ambra laughed, extremely drunk.

"He deserved it" I sighed, annoyed that she was talking to me. "But like, he shit was talking, and you just knocked him to the ground. And you kept punching, punching, and pull you off no one could! You killed him could!" She yelled, laughing.

"OK, Ambra, you can stop talking now" I snapped.

She looked offended. "Whatever" she said, sipping her beer.

"Ambra, I think Hayes is just pissed off right now" Lox said. "No joke" She yelled, laughing.

"We should probably leave him alone" Lox said.

She was onlytrying to help. But Ambra didn't see it that way.

"AYE! No one tells me what to do, hear me?" Ambra yelled. "I just mean-" Lox started.

"No, everyone shut the fuck up. Fuck the shut up. Stop. Stop talking" Ambra screamed. "Ambra, calm down" I rolled my eyes.

She stared at us a second before laughing. "Oh, I see. Are yall a thing?" She laughed. "What? No! Ambra, just leave" I snapped.

"Ambra, you're drunk. Just, lets go film a youtube video. I wanted to do a collab with you anyway" Lox said.

"No! I am not drunk! I am sober! So, shut the fuck up!" Ambra screamed.

"AMBRA! Calm down" I yelled. "Ambra chill out, it's ok" Lox yelled. "Lox, I get it, he's your boyfriend! That's fine-" Ambra started. "He's not my fucking boyfriend" She yelled.

"Listen, it's fine. Don't be mad at me! I am over him! Over!" Ambra said, almost falling over. "Who are you trying to convince? You or me?" Lox said, surprising me.

"Lox-" I started.

"Listen, girlie. I've bin there, I've done that. Now, you can try. But lemme tell you, this boi gets up in his feels real fast" Ambra said, looking really tired and had to hold the table to be upright.

"Ambra, just go! Go outside." I yelled.

"Alright, fine. Fine."

She walked outside, near the pool.

"She can be a real ass" I sighed. "Yea, but Matt's told me she's bin through a lot" Lox said.

When people are to drunk, sometimes they can be just standing up and they'll fall asleep. Like they fainted or something. And sometimes, it can be very hard to wake them up.

I looked outside, and saw Ambra near the edge of the pool. She was standing there, with her eyes almost closed, looking at the water. Then, as calm and simple, like she was just falling asleep in bed, she fell right in, asleep.

There was no big splash, she just fell in the water like a pebble. And if I hadn't looked out the window and saw her, no one would of realized she fell in.

5+ comments