147

Ambra's POV

Hayes walked back out, with a smile. He sat back down across from us.

I tried not to roll my eyes, as Shawn finished my braid.

"Can I re-do it?" He whined.

"No, but can you take it out?"

"Yea, sure babe-oh-sorry again, Hayes."

I could see he was starting to enjoy how pissed how Hayes was getting. All three of them were. It was kinda funny.

I nodded, looking at Hayes, whose smile fell. He impatiently tapped his fingers.

I almost feel bad.

Well, not like I'm cheating on him....

He'll get over it. Or I'll make it up to him.

Shawn took my hair out. "Aye, Taylor, JJ, Shawn, we need to take a selfie for Snapchat." I laughed.

They nodded, and we stood up. We had to get this pose perfect, cause, cute friendship photos are the best.

I got on JJ's shoulders, and JJ sat on his knees with me on his shoulders. Shawn hugged me and Taylor kissed my cheek, as we forced Hayes to take the picture.

"Here's your phone." Hayes snapped, throwing it on the ground.

"What's wrong with you?" I pretended to act like I didn't know what the problem was.

"Hayes?" I heard a girl yell.

"Outback." He yelled back, as he smiled.

She walked outback and smiled, seeing him.

She glanced at Taylor, Shawn, JJ, and I, since we were all still in the same poses from the picture.

She ran up to Hayes and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in like, a week! I freakin missed you, baby." She yelled.

"I know, I missed you too!" He smiled, kissing her forehead.

I got off JJ's shoulders and looked at them. They looked like they didn't know how to react.

I looked over at everyone else. "Oh, Amanda, how's it bin?" Nash asked, excited to see her too.

All the other guys were smiling. So happy to see her. Like who the fuck are you?

I walked up to her, and forced a smile. "Oh, hi. I'm Ambra." I said, nicely, as she had her arm around Hayes.

"Hi, Ambra, I'm Amanda. I've heard so much about you!"

"Oh, I haven't heard shit about you:" I smiled, sweetly.

Her smile fell, but she then put it back on. "Ambra, that wasn't nice." Hayes said.

"It wasn't? Huh. Guess not. Who wants to play Chicken in the pool! I get JJ."

"Oh, I get Hayes. At least I have a tall one." Amanda said.

"Are you throwing shade at my man?" I raised an eyebrow. "No, I complimented Hayes."

"I meant JJ. He's not short." I said.

"So JJ's your man now?" Hayes asked.

"We'll see." I smirked, knowing I was pushing my limits.

"Ok, about Chicken. Let's play." Cam said, trying to break the awkwardness.

"I get Hayes" Amanda said. "Yea, we heard you before." I snapped, rolling my eyes at her.

5+ comments