54

Ambra's POV

"Ambra, I've missed you" Dad said, hugging me.

I just stood there.

And he backed up.

"And Matt" he said, hugging him.

Then he backed up and saw us looking at him like 'bitch'

"I'm getting help. Things are getting better. I'm completely sober right now,"

"Wow, where's your award?" I said, and flashed a bitchy smile.

He just gave me a hurt look.

"Dad, what're you doing? Why're you here?" I sighed.

"I've missed you guys. And I see....you guys have a lot of friends now. And APPARENTLY, you guys have bin, like, famous, for a year or something, and I never knew. I've missed out on so much. I only wanna stay a week. I'll stay in a motel if you want. Please"

"Have you bin stalking us?"

"No, no. Just, followed your guys's social medias. I didn't get a follow back" he frowned.

"You know how many people follow me in one hour? Not to brag, but a lot. Does it look like I have time to find you?"

He shook his head.

"Thought so"

"Um....Ambra....are these your only friends? A bunch of guys? No offence" Dad said.

"Some taken, these guys are the best. But no, I have a lot more friends. Unlike you. Since I know you spend most of your days drunk, in Walmart, trying to steal pepsi's and shit"

"That was the old me"

"So, in the last month, you haven't drank at all?" Matt asked.

"Well....the program I'm in. It's supposed to help me learn how to drink like a normal person, and not be an alcoholic again"

"Lemme tell you something. I've grown up. Since you left. You can come back. You can apologize all you want. You can beg, plead, cry, harass, everything. I don't forgive you, I never will, and I never really fucking liked you since I was effin born. I would leave, if I were you. Because I can be a really hard, harsh, cold, mean, bitch. If I have to be. So leave"

"No"

"Then don't get all butt-hurt when you get roasted. Kay?"

He didn't say anything, and neither did anyone else.

I smiled, and walked away.

Damn, what a savage👌🏽😂jk

5+ comments