150

This has to be my longest book yet 😂 the amount of shit you can write about when you got a CRAZY hoe in ur book😂😭

See what I did there? 😜

Ambra's POV

I sat on the couch, with Hayes. Everyone else was either in a different room or trying to leave the house, to avoid awkwardness.

Hayes and I weren't speaking to each other.

"Hey Ambra- are you guys really not talking?" Matt said, walking into the room.

"Well, you can tell Hayes he's an asshole who put my best friend in the ER. And that my best friend could and will beat his ass as soon as he's signed out the hospital."

"No, Matthew, you should tell Ambra that she put my best friend in the hospital with actual injuries that might affect her for the rest of her life! And that she'll be lucky if I ever speak to her again."

"No, Matt, tell Hayes that he'll be lucky if he doesn't hear my voice again, because as soon as he says another thing to or about me I'm gonna flip my shit."

"No, Matthew, tell Ambra that I'm not scared of her little bitch ass."

"You just don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you?" I yelled.

"Damn, I was just gonna ask if you guys wanted pizza." Matt mumbled, walking out the room.

"You're such an asshole." I rolled my eyes. "How? You started this? Over what? A little arguemeny about a tv show. You're so fucking petty I can't stand it." He yelled.

"You're so damn sensitive I can't stand it!"

"You're such a bitch!" He scoffed.

Shawn walked in the room just after he said that. "Woah. What did I just walk in on?"

"An asshole arguing to his girlfriend because she has guy friends."

"Yea, guy friends that kiss you and call you baby and play with your hair and call you hot."

Shawn smiled. "What is up with you?" I snapped.

"I know I can treat you better than he can." He winked.

I laughed. "See what I mean? That's what I'm talking about!" Hayes yelled.

"What? He was kidding!" I yelled.

"Hayes, calm down, it was a joke. I don't like Ambra." Shawn said. "Sure you 'don't like Ambra'"

"I don't."

"Then why were you acting like you do all day?"

"Cause she asked me too!"

"What?"

"If you had let Taylor talk, you'd of know that she asked us to. She asked us to make you jealous. Taylor, JJ, and I."

Hayes looked at me and I smiled. "I knew you were trying to piss me off."

I raised an eyebrow. "Of course I was. But you were trying to piss me off took Not my problem that I did it better."

5+ comments