78

Ambra's POV

Within seconds all the guys ran in.

"Oh my god, you're awake" Matt yelled.

"You scared us" JJ said.

"Like, really fucking bad" Cam laughed.

"Yea. And I had the craziest dream" I rubbed my head.

After hugs they all sat around us.

"What was it like?" G asked.

I sighed. "I could hear everyone, and feel everything. But that's it."

"Wait you could hear it all?" Hayes asked.

I nodded. "Yup. Heard it all. We've got some things to discuss later"

He laughed nervously.

"And the dream. Was the craziest shit. It was like that movie, um, If I Stay. Hayes, you were talking to me. And all a sudden, I could see everyone. I was walking around, confused as shit on why no one would answer me. I heard the doctors, saying some about Hayes had screamed at a nurse-"

"Uh.....but he did do that" Shawn said.

"He did? Weird. Then I saw everyone. And Matt was yelling at the lady at the front desk. And Shawn, you were yelling at Hayes, because he was gonna get y'all kicked out for screaming at nurses-"

"I feel stalked. We had that exact conversation" Hayes said.

"And I was yelling at the lady at the front desk" Matt said.

"That's so fuckin weird. Y'all think I was actually here, walking around? It was like, if I walked out the hospital I would die, and if I layed back into my hospital bed I was back into the coma, but if I went back into the coma, I had to figure out a way to wake myself up."

"So you were aloud to choose?" Carter asked.

I nodded.

"Well, I'm so fucking glad you chose life. I don't know what I'd do without my sister" Matt said.

I laughed.

I have more plans but first there's gotta be a few filler chapters 😂😭 so there's not to much drama at one.

5+ comments